Daps
Reppin
NYC
giphy.gif

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I remember when you posted something about a woman from LSA personal message you cause she likes yo pics. Same shyt with homie TheWave and Bmore I think. Got girls from other sites chasing after men they don't know.

That's some gangsta shyt right there :wow:. Goes to show that men are not the only thirsty ones.
i too will know that feeling. one day:mjgrin:

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I'm having random thoughts in the random thoughts thread. Hahaha, I didn't know people read this shyt. I do not read the posts in this thread unless the involve me.

Fam we do read what's going on in this thread. You have posters posting naked chicks getting slam on tumblr, hippos running wild in a bathroom, some extra wild shyt late at night. :pachaha:

But I feel you though. Sometimes we gotta express how we feel to relief stress.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
im just focused on working, learning new hobbies and just entertaining myself overall without relying on others. thats all.

i just want this quiet period to be over.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
The older my son gets, the more I like to use the "natural consequence" method of discipline. If I tell you to stop jumping on the bed 5 times, and you still do it, when you fall and split your lip the 6th time then:manny:

I told him not to play with his tennis ball while walking in the street. And what does he do? Play with it while walking:martin:. Ball rolled into the street, and within 2 seconds, a van rolled over it and busted it. Now he's upset and I'm :manny: once again.

This is what happens when you don't listen to Mom:ufdup: