Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
:mjlol:
giphy.gif

You date white men now, they don't know about this life.

Tell Bradford to come here and get these paws

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
tips for curing temporary boredom?

I box, read, lift weights, volunteer at my local homeless shelter, go to local and private events with the squad(making new connections is very important), currently learning a new language(French and it's hard af), going for my gun license in a few weeks, looking up youtube videos on recipes, looking up videos on how to maintain yo whip, etc. Don't want to go on and on lol.

Gotta keep the mind and body active. So starting a new job is a good start. Once your money is in order you can invest in yourself more often.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example was that cam girl y'all exposed :ehh:

Seriously, no undercover coli breh discover their holy grail? :why:
There are attractive women who post as men, women who lurk but comment through rep comments or PMs and women who talk offline more than they do online...I'm not saying there's 50 of them but they are on here. However some of the more infamous ones are gone.

Then there's Jack Splatter's website that has been up for a good minute now...and we all know how that shyt went down :mjlol:.*

Posters from here are over there as well*

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I box, read, lift weights, volunteer at my local homeless shelter, go to local and private events with the squad(making new connections is very important), currently learning a new language(French and it's hard af), going for my gun license in a few weeks, looking up youtube videos on recipes, looking up videos on how to maintain yo whip, etc. Don't want to go on and on lol.
well
im trying to

practice jiujitsu
read
bodybuild
learn a new language
learn about blacksmithing
get a gun license
build a circle(even though i go out on my own id like a balance)
trying to learn how to use youtube to be more productive for things i need instead of wasting time
write projects and Voice Act

thats all im trying to do. i just want to become a whirlwind of productivity

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are attractive women who post as men, women who lurk but comment through rep comments or PMs and women who talk offline more than they do online...I'm not saying there's 50 of them but they are on here. However some of the more infamous ones are gone.

Then there's Jack Splatter's website that has been up for a good minute now...and we all know how that shyt went down :mjlol:.*

Posters from here are over there as well*
I have an account, but i barely use it. They have their own bootleg @KOOL-AID that was in my pms the first day

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I've had a boner for like seven hours. I can't stop thinking about fukking this girl.

Lol I can't leave my room because my female roommates will freak out if I they see my bulge. There's no way I can hide it. It's not a semi erection. I have a full on raging hard on.

I think I have a good looking dikk. You could say I'm cocky. I've been photographing my dikk lately. I've got a greatest hit of dikk pics. I want to remember my dikk in its all youthful glory when I'm old.

I want to anonymously post pictures of my dikk all over the Internet. I spend a lot of time grooming. Shaving is no easy task.

My balls are so smooth it's out of this world. I think I'm well proportioned too. I'm a little on the thick side, but I think the ladies dig it.

I posted some pictures on a website to see if my dikk is my pretty and I got 4/5 stars. Hahaha I'll show my dikk to anyone who wants to see it. I am not ashamed of my dikk. It is what is.

When I was a kid I used to run around naked a lot. I'd take my clothes off at school and run around. A few times I ran past the police naked or in my underwear. Hahahaha, I might be the only fit body positivity supporter.

Anybody notice them folks are usually ugly or out of shape. If I was out of shape I'd be pushing for acceptance too.