Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I'm very extreme because I'm a Scorpio

But at the same time I'm very kind and giving. A all around good hearted solid cat.

Those things gonna take me far in life

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
What's the best way to ask a guy for money? Just out right, make up a lie or kinda of hint around at it? I think this guy might be ballin on the low.
I usually just bring up something i need to purchase and how i wish i had enough to get it and that usually works :manny:

I had an ex that got off on breaking bread. Too bad he was a cheating b*stard :mjcry:

Prynce

Daps
Lmao have y'all ever locked eyes with a female you don't know and feel this weird moment of like shock? I can't exactly describe it but y'all just lock eyes by chance and y'all just look at each other like y'all don't know what to say for about a second lol

It doesn't happen with most women but every now and then that happens and it's kinda akward

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Lmao have y'all ever locked eyes with a female you don't know and feel this weird moment of like shock? I can't exactly describe it but y'all just lock eyes by chance and y'all just look at each other like y'all don't know what to say for about a second lol
yes:wow: seize that chance.