Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I've had a boner for like seven hours. I can't stop thinking about fukking this girl.

Lol I can't leave my room because my female roommates will freak out if I they see my bulge. There's no way I can hide it. It's not a semi erection. I have a full on raging hard on.

I think I have a good looking dikk. You could say I'm cocky. I've been photographing my dikk lately. I've got a greatest hit of dikk pics. I want to remember my dikk in its all youthful glory when I'm old.

I want to anonymously post pictures of my dikk all over the Internet. I spend a lot of time grooming. Shaving is no easy task.

My balls are so smooth it's out of this world. I think I'm well proportioned too. I'm a little on the thick side, but I think the ladies dig it.

I posted some pictures on a website to see if my dikk is my pretty and I got 4/5 stars. Hahaha I'll show my dikk to anyone who wants to see it. I am not ashamed of my dikk. It is what is.

When I was a kid I used to run around naked a lot. I'd take my clothes off at school and run around. A few times I ran past the police naked or in my underwear. Hahahaha, I might be the only fit body positivity supporter.

Anybody notice them folks are usually ugly or out of shape. If I was out of shape I'd be pushing for acceptance too.
:dahell: TMI

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
I've had a boner for like seven hours. I can't stop thinking about fukking this girl.

Lol I can't leave my room because my female roommates will freak out if I they see my bulge. There's no way I can hide it. It's not a semi erection. I have a full on raging hard on.

I think I have a good looking dikk. You could say I'm cocky. I've been photographing my dikk lately. I've got a greatest hit of dikk pics. I want to remember my dikk in its all youthful glory when I'm old.

I want to anonymously post pictures of my dikk all over the Internet. I spend a lot of time grooming. Shaving is no easy task.

My balls are so smooth it's out of this world. I think I'm well proportioned too. I'm a little on the thick side, but I think the ladies dig it.

I posted some pictures on a website to see if my dikk is my pretty and I got 4/5 stars. Hahaha I'll show my dikk to anyone who wants to see it. I am not ashamed of my dikk. It is what is.

When I was a kid I used to run around naked a lot. I'd take my clothes off at school and run around. A few times I ran past the police naked or in my underwear. Hahahaha, I might be the only fit body positivity supporter.

Anybody notice them folks are usually ugly or out of shape. If I was out of shape I'd be pushing for acceptance too.

On behalf of the heterosexual males on this site:
dWaw4.gif

Atleast you're open minded to the ladies. :dame:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
On behalf of the heterosexual males on this site:
dWaw4.gif

Atleast you're open minded to the ladies. :dame:
I'm having random thoughts in the random thoughts thread. Hahaha, I didn't know people read this shyt. I do not read the posts in this thread unless the involve me.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

pics :feedme:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I do not read the posts in this thread unless the involve me.
Yea that's me basically.

I just post some shyt on my mind, reply to quotes and will pay attention to certain posters who I know will post something that interest me. Otherwise, nah I don't really "READ" the thread like that. Just a quick skim and gone.

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC

:mjlol:put this on my tombstone

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps

I remember when you posted something about a woman from LSA personal message you cause she likes yo pics. Same shyt with homie TheWave and Bmore I think. Got girls from other sites chasing after men they don't know.

That's some gangsta shyt right there :wow:. Goes to show that men are not the only thirsty ones.