Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I know atleast two or three on here with a nice shape. One is not talking to me, the other stop posting, and the other is :mjpls:.

Yea its a few most def...most are top heavy..no ass and just titties for days

I can say LSA git some baddies too. :obama:
They be getting naked and shyt on there

They might be batshyt crazy but they know how to get nude.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Perfect example was that cam girl y'all exposed :ehh:

Seriously, no undercover coli breh discover their holy grail? :why:
Right she did have fantastic titties....

I probably couldn't stomach being on their longer than 10 mins...and the ones who are there like that are more loyal to LSA than Coli.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I know atleast two or three on here with a nice shape. One is not talking to me, the other stop posting, and the other is :mjpls:.

I can say LSA got some baddies too. :obama:

I'm sorry you couldn't pay me to join LSA. Some of the stuff I've read/heard about from that site had me like :hubie:I know it was two chicks I follow on Twitter that had threads about them on there in some jealousy shyt.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

I met a few girls today. They gave me the eye and an inviting smile. I love coy women. Flirting is all in the eyes when it's real.

The local hot girl said I had beautiful skin today. Even gay dudes want to fukk her. She was following me around and said hi to me every time I saw her. We've worked together for a year and she's never behaved this way.

I've been clean shaven lately and it accentuates my complexion and bone structure. I've also been wearing blipster clothes. I hate looking like a hipster, but when I look like one I get a lot of girls.

I whitened my teeth and it compliments my skin. Hahaha, ten years of treating my skin night and day is finally paying off.

Some girl said I was beautiful today and she asked for my number.

One girl said our kids would be beautiful. Another girl and I talked about having kids.

Today was odd.

I'm interested in two girls. The flower shop chick is cool as fukk. The chick from Senegal is of interest to me too.

I'm not going to juggle chicks. I'm going to pick one and respect her. Lol I'm going to try.

It takes a whole lot of woman to occupy my attention. @Prima Donna is playing, but she knows what it is. Lol I'll wait my turn girl, I'm real patient, hahaha.

I'll wait for you until you have wrinkles and things start to sag. I'll wait for you until the sky falls to the ground and I'll collect every star just for you mama.

:ohhh: