Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
damn that molly is pure as fukk. laying in my bed literally feels like heaven. that walter white shyt :wow: (I barely did ANY!!!)

molly hot-showers :wow: best drug ever.

MF_BREW

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Milwaukee,WI
Juvenile- 400 degree album is a underrated classic (Sold millions) 4 x platinum . The production on it was clean but still hold grit (mannie fresh got to be mention as one of the best productors of all time) his beats put Cash money up!, Hits from mainstream to street level. It never get mention in hip hop circles, Juvenile had some pretty good lyrics.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've been lookin at homes here in the A and I found exactly the kind of crib I want and the area :wow:

If I can find a foreclosure home with that open floor plan I like... :noah: Imagine a young man like me pulling into a 3 car garage crib with 4 bedrooms and it's all mine :wow:

2015 is going to be a game changer in my life.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been lookin at homes here in the A and I found exactly the kind of crib I want and the area :wow:

If I can find a foreclosure home with that open floor plan I like... :noah: Imagine a young man like me pulling into a 3 car garage crib with 4 bedrooms and it's all mine :wow:

2015 is going to be a game changer in my life.
:salute: Just wake up everyday and want it and you will get it for sure. I wasn't working for 6 months and I still looked at houses nearly every day. I told my homegirl "I'm not going to let a little thing like not having a job stop me from buying a house" LMAO!!

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
:patrice: it was decent and she got hers definitely didn't beat it up tho :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Canadian tv sucks balls.. All the major sports channels are showing a worthless CFL game :scusthov:

And here I am missing all the good nfl games ..

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:salute: Just wake up everyday and want it and you will get it for sure. I wasn't working for 6 months and I still looked at houses nearly every day. I told my homegirl "I'm not going to let a little thing like not having a job stop me from buying a house" LMAO!!
The following error occurred:
You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to Rawtid again.

I've been obsessed the past few days cause I found exactly what I want. We gon make it

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i have leftover baked beans from the restaraunt i ate at for my bday. this place puts pork belly in its baked beans, theyre so fukking :noah: :noah:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Juvenile- 400 degree album is a underrated classic (Sold millions) 4 x platinum . The production on it was clean but still hold grit (mannie fresh got to be mention as one of the best productors of all time) his beats put Cash money up!, Hits from mainstream to street level. It never get mention in hip hop circles, Juvenile had some pretty good lyrics.

:banderas: