Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i need to get a real job so bad :sadcam:

I got sent home early today because this bytch from new york is crazy. she was mad at someone else and took it out on me for no reason. all i said was i didn't want to go up on the ladder because i have a fear of heights, she just went off about how i was apparently telling her all day about how i won't do something (i literally do EVERYTHING she ever asks me, ever). I was just like :what: funny part is when i came into work this morning she had a sign made for me that said "happy birthday nate" on it (my bday is tomorrow) and she made me peanut butter cookies, fast forward a few hours and shes screaming at me to go clock out :heh: what the fukk man, i didn't get mad or nothing, i was just like "okay :manny:" she was basically doing me a favor because today was hell and i said that i would work overtime. place is assbackwards

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i need to get a real job so bad :sadcam:

I got sent home early today because this bytch from new york is crazy. she was mad at someone else and took it out on me for no reason. all i said was i didn't want to go up on the ladder because i have a fear of heights, she just went off about how i was apparently telling her all day about how i won't do something (i literally do EVERYTHING she ever asks me, ever). I was just like :what: funny part is when i came into work this morning she had a sign made for me that said "happy birthday nate" on it (my bday is tomorrow) and she made me peanut butter cookies, fast forward a few hours and shes screaming at me to go clock out :heh: what the fukk man, i didn't get mad or nothing, i was just like "okay :manny:" she was basically doing me a favor because today was hell and i said that i would work overtime. place is assbackwards
Happy Birthday Nate!!!! ...Tomorrow.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really can't wait until I buy a home. I definitely want a fix upper. I want a big ass house with a lot of damn yard and I just need someone's grandparents to pass around the time I am ready to buy and sell it to me for the low. I did see a few auction properties but I don't think I'm ready for that especially since you can't always get an inspection before you invest. I would rather have some bread in the bank as a contingency if I went that route. I also want a commercial property.

I want so much for someone who just got a damn job last week :heh:

Edit: This is the kind of crib I like http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...lo-Ter_Baltimore_MD_21214_M64141-97555?row=69

Last edited:

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
So I met this chick online and we chilled and hooked up a few times and it's all good. So we go out for dinner and drinks then back at my place and its only 8pm :takedat: then she talking about having to meet her girlfriends :what: and has to go :wtb: like I thought we were chilling tonight:beli: I don't get these games:snoop:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I met this chick online and we chilled and hooked up a few times and it's all good. So we go out for dinner and drinks then back at my place and its only 8pm :takedat: then she talking about having to meet her girlfriends :what: and has to go :wtb: like I thought we were chilling tonight:beli: I don't get these games:snoop:
Not even being me but either she's not having a good time with you or she doesn't want to have sex with you. Who suggested you go back to your place?

Erdos

Rookie
Daps
Not even being me but either she's not having a good time with you or she doesn't want to have sex with you. Who suggested you go back to your place?

It was me but she's already chilled here a few times and even stayed over twice :patrice:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was me but she's already chilled here a few times and even stayed over twice :patrice:
Sounds like she was bored or just didn't want to end her night at 8pm at your crib. I mean that is hella early to call it a night, you're not a married couple.