Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I really can't wait until I buy a home. I definitely want a fix upper. I want a big ass house with a lot of damn yard and I just need someone's grandparents to pass around the time I am ready to buy and sell it to me for the low. I did see a few auction properties but I don't think I'm ready for that especially since you can't always get an inspection before you invest. I would rather have some bread in the bank as a contingency if I went that route. I also want a commercial property.

I want so much for someone who just got a damn job last week :heh:

Edit: This is the kind of crib I like http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...lo-Ter_Baltimore_MD_21214_M64141-97555?row=69
One more year :noah:

My mortgage would be half the rent I'm payin now but I'd keep paying my regular rent amount and I'd have it paid off in less than 5 years.

Coming outta college w/ no loans, no home/rent payment would set me up to invest and be paid for life :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One more year :noah:

My mortgage would be half the rent I'm payin now but I'd keep paying my regular rent amount and I'd have it paid off in less than 5 years.

Coming outta college w/ no loans, no home/rent payment would set me up to invest and be paid for life :wow:
:salute: you just have to be patient!! Im going to ride past this house today just to keep my dream alive lol. I have one more year as well and its going to be a long year but fukk it, i know it will be worth it.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Me and @Rawtid on that "hustle now and be set" shyt :myman:

Next up gettin a compex and renting it out and its
tumblr_n7qz1lJRL21s495yxo1_500.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Sensitive Blake Griffin said:
i need to get a real job so bad :sadcam:

1st thing: Happy B-day.

2nd: I thought you were an accounting major? If so, try submitting a resumé here:

http://www.roberthalf.com/accountemps/

One of the first jobs I got after I got out of the Corps was through them as an accounts payable clerk for a real estate company (K. Hovnanian).

They wanted to hire me on full-time after my contract was up, but they moved too far away for it to be financially viable for me at the salary they were offering.​