Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I don't know where else to put this and I don't wanna create a thread but..

...My younger sister just got married. :skip: I thought she was just joking about it when I saw she was engaged on Facebook but she just changed her name and everything on there. I guess they just went to the court.

Yeah, we're not close at all. :mjlol:

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm goin out this weekend.

Pay day on Wednesday and I'm usin a lil cash for a slight side hustle :mjpls: See what I can turn it into

Yall enjoy yall Monday.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i swear the brits at times get the best medications...there's this product they have called nurofen...nurofen is codeine and ibuprofen mixed together..684 mg..pharmacy grade stuff...banned in the US by the FDA but the senior manager of my company client always brings several boxes of the stuff in for the team when she travels to the office...this stuff is beautiful :wow:...any type of headaches...aches and pains..are gone within a minute of taking it..i hope i dont become addicted to this stuff :lupe:

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Why Donnell Jones have to say "all you ******S just walk on by" in the song its so hard by big pun. :upsetfavre:

Jem

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Earth for The Universe
Ehh next week i got court. Ive been going back and forth since december just fukkinh hit me with it already or drop the charge. My lesson has already been learned

• Dap
Reactions: Dig

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Meeting my girls mother this weekend :lupe: , me and my past ex's mother never got along. Hopefully it's different this time around.

I don't even wanna keep a roster cause my chick so dope :noah:
u did it:ohhh:

u wifed up a chick:ohhh:

U:gladbron:

:leon:

u in the club brah:win: