Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:lupe: what's happening?
shyt, where should I start.
Firefighters stalking and killing other firefighters.
Domestic Violence deaths on 10.
Police on their no fukks given because they ain't getting paid.
Kids going wild
Politicians hiding money and copping pleas..
Healthy mf's dropping dead.
Suicides

My damn head bout to explode.
Gotta get outta here.

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Kids going wild
Suicides

Gotta get outta here.
The home of 3 Six Mafia...

:sasmoke:

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
The company I am about to work for was just purchased by another company and today they are doing an online all-day HR meeting to go over the new benefits and things like that. I hope they offer tuition reimbursement. I would take advantage of that right away.
Rawtid MBA??

:leon:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm testing a new product at my company and we're violating all kinds of procedures. fukk this job. Why is every company I work for unethical? Luckily this is a low risk product and won't kill anybody, but still. Come on. Follow the goddamn guidelines. shyt!

Moral of the story, don't trust 3rd parties to do the right then when it comes to validation work :smh:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
I'm testing a new product at my company and we're violating all kinds of procedures. fukk this job. Why is every company I work for unethical? Luckily this is a low risk product and won't kill anybody, but still. Come on. Follow the goddamn guidelines. shyt!

Moral of the story, don't trust 3rd parties to do the right then when it comes to validation work :smh:
Document.......and blow the whistle? (Pause)

"You down for a 187?"

:mjx:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Document.......and blow the whistle? (Pause)

"You down for a 187?"

:mjx:
:dead: at the smiley. I dunno what I'm gonna do about this, but somebody is gonna get told something. I already put in my 2 weeks notice, so this job will be an afterthought soon. I just can't believe what they're doing.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Cuz shyt, even tho it has changed already, really changes. It just adds another level of complication in getting together that already exists. We already live all over the country, all of us have pretty demanding jobs, then you add husbands and kids and you realize the chapter where it was you and your girls wildin out and stuntin on nikkas is over. The impromptu bday trips, the 4am clubs, etc. we're all past that, but it really stamps an end on that chapter. It's that same type of sad when you graduate college or whatever, just knowing change is ahead.

Let me tell you, it sucks. But moreso because I'm the lone wolf in the midwest. But, if yall do it right and keep in touch like you want to, they just turn into real family. Your kids and shyt will grow up together and such. At least this is what I'm hoping.

Hopefully your friends married a dude who is cool with yall still kicking it. I try to fly my wife out to see her friends when her schedule permits, because:

1) maintains her sanity
2) I be flying out to kick it with my homies too

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Kids going wild
Suicides

Gotta get outta here.

Come to Ann Arbor. We don't have none of that. Just a liberal bastion in a country ass state.

Overfunded public school system, decriminalized weed (for you smokers), and a robust economy.

Just dont complain about the winters :sadcam: