Daps
im going on 2 weeks giving my girl Maca Root:skip:

i got her into taking supplements and started her on that

she dont even know what it does:skip:

but yesterday she told me she dreamed about us having sex in public
she was like "i dont know why i been so horny":skip:

plus she been splashing when she cums:blessed:
and been like
"did u cum already:lupe: i be like Nope- and she like "i cant believe all that is me":skip:

Friday we went to a lounge and she had a drink and i think alcohol makes it even worse:gladbron:

she damm near raped me:blessed:

last week she cried during and fell asleep like this
woman__fetal_position_by_lostgeisha.jpg

You might want to ease her off that root breh :whoa:

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Paid my car note and Sallie Mae, bank account bout to be lowwwwwww. Good to have it all taken car of tho! Gotta see what this unemployment hitting on

I have to leave Atlanta for good, really need some urgency and a true direction for my life for the next few years. Time to take a risk and make shyt happen

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Paid my car note and Sallie Mae, bank account bout to be lowwwwwww. Good to have it all taken car of tho! Gotta see what this unemployment hitting on

I have to leave Atlanta for good, really need some urgency and a true direction for my life for the next few years. Time to take a risk and make shyt happen
take a leap and make a move man.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
take a leap and make a move man.

I think I will. Family, friends, and certain level of security has stifled my growth. @chefmate7days pointed a facet of that out to me earlier today

I honestly might close my eyes and pinpoint 2 or 3 locations and go forward applying for jobs in those places. Won't take much to satisfy my, as long as the income is sufficient and there's a gym I can workout and hoop at lol

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I think I will. Family, friends, and certain level of security has stifled my growth. @chefmate7days pointed a facet of that out to me earlier today

I honestly might close my eyes and pinpoint 2 or 3 locations and go forward applying for jobs in those places. Won't take much to satisfy my, as long as the income is sufficient and there's a gym I can workout and hoop at lol
many places, go find your life. Travel, go to LA, NYC, S.F., Houston, Miami, etc

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Cuz shyt, even tho it has changed already, really changes. It just adds another level of complication in getting together that already exists. We already live all over the country, all of us have pretty demanding jobs, then you add husbands and kids and you realize the chapter where it was you and your girls wildin out and stuntin on nikkas is over. The impromptu bday trips, the 4am clubs, etc. we're all past that, but it really stamps an end on that chapter. It's that same type of sad when you graduate college or whatever, just knowing change is ahead.
:larryblessed: