Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
things get me :mindblown:...there's a chick thats from my neighborhood...who to put it lightly has not taken care of herself over the years..she's fat...always has been on the chubby side..smokes and drinks...the whole nine....she's currently a manager at a dunkin donuts..the type to go on fb saying she got her money and whatnot but in recent times she mentioned she doesn't have health insurance because she cant afford it...backasswards in a way esp since i thought dunkin donuts was proactive about offering health insurance and if you were getting money you should be able to afford it...but here's where that ties in..she had been complaining about feeling faint, dizzy, the whole nine for a couple of months...she has one of those bp machines and her latest reading was 147/101 :huhldup:...talmbout she's going to just sleep it off :dahell:.....bytch youre on pace to have a fukking stroke or aneurysm or something....i left a comment as controlled but forceful to take her ass to the hospital (wont do it because she has no insurance) and cut out the smoking/drinking..its amazing when you see people play with their lives like that

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I literally went
228694b38cdf3dfa4083254c1800e1ac.gif
when I saw on facebook that hackers released 5 million gmail passwords.

Daps
son ole girl texted me earlier talmbout how she day dreaming bout last night:wow:
it's weird cause i take it too and it doesnt have the same effect
it just makes my ejaculate thicker
doesnt really make me hornier

but her:wow:

dude at GNC put me onto it
it is a natural testosterone booster
and increases insulin
and sexual stimulant
also aids in slowing the aging process

but it is also helps women with increased breast milk production:skip:
and a shyt ton of other benefits for women

here is a link for the ones for men http://www.livestrong.com/article/513411-fenugreek-benefits-for-men/

who in yo avy tho?