Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was about to head down the subway this morning when I notice this homeless man taking a piss right by the steps. I saw everything.
QlVxvgp.png

These Nostrand Ave hobos are on another level.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Was about to head down the subway this morning when I notice this homeless man taking a piss right by the steps. I saw everything.
QlVxvgp.png

These Nostrand Ave hobos are on another level.

there was a 300lb homeless woman in the middle of 3rd ave at 44th st this morning around 645am doing an entire dance routine in the middle of moving traffic, it was like she didnt even hear the cars coming by her. that dedication :wow:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think I will. Family, friends, and certain level of security has stifled my growth. @chefmate7days pointed a facet of that out to me earlier today

I honestly might close my eyes and pinpoint 2 or 3 locations and go forward applying for jobs in those places. Won't take much to satisfy my, as long as the income is sufficient and there's a gym I can workout and hoop at lol

Come to san antonio...call me first before entering my city

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I think I will. Family, friends, and certain level of security has stifled my growth. @chefmate7days pointed a facet of that out to me earlier today

I honestly might close my eyes and pinpoint 2 or 3 locations and go forward applying for jobs in those places. Won't take much to satisfy my, as long as the income is sufficient and there's a gym I can workout and hoop at lol
And do not get married, put that shyt in the burner. When you do, make sure she got her shyt together. Travel man, see different places. Go overseas. Live, laugh and love. Life to the fullest.