Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
my girl got married this weekend, she was gorgeous...:wow: her dude's friends were smooth as fukk (chi town players lol)

first time i've seen my ex-friend i fell out with back in 08. it was interesting, but we were able to make up and move on...a mushy moment i was not trying to have.

the stripper for the bachelorette, well damn...

a lot of different emotions this weekend, but i'm very happy for her and my other girl who got married back in june...these are two of my closest friends, so you're happy but also sad at the same time, i know both these hoes gonna be preggers with the quickness lol.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girl got married this weekend, she was gorgeous...:wow: her dude's friends were smooth as fukk (chi town players lol)

first time i've seen my ex-friend i fell out with back in 08. it was interesting, but we were able to make up and move on...a mushy moment i was not trying to have.

a lot of different emotions this weekend, but i'm very happy for her and my other girl who got married back in june...these are two of my closest friends, so you're happy but also sad at the same time, i know both these hoes gonna be preggers with the quickness lol.

How big were the weddings?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
So my job wants me to front the costs for this training and I will be reimbursed but I seriously don't have the bread to do that. So I told my friend and he was like "how much do you need?" I nearly had a panic attack, I started stuttering and shyt "uh-no-no-nothing. I don't umm I don't umm need anything". Helping others is easy but receiving help is damn near impossible.
And by friend, you mean simp.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
im going on 2 weeks giving my girl Maca Root:skip:

i got her into taking supplements and started her on that

she dont even know what it does:skip:

but yesterday she told me she dreamed about us having sex in public
she was like "i dont know why i been so horny":skip:

plus she been splashing when she cums:blessed:
and been like
"did u cum already:lupe: i be like Nope- and she like "i cant believe all that is me":skip:

Friday we went to a lounge and she had a drink and i think alcohol makes it even worse:gladbron:

she damm near raped me:blessed:

last week she cried during and fell asleep like this
woman__fetal_position_by_lostgeisha.jpg

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

why the sad feelings?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
why the sad feelings?
Cuz shyt, even tho it has changed already, really changes. It just adds another level of complication in getting together that already exists. We already live all over the country, all of us have pretty demanding jobs, then you add husbands and kids and you realize the chapter where it was you and your girls wildin out and stuntin on nikkas is over. The impromptu bday trips, the 4am clubs, etc. we're all past that, but it really stamps an end on that chapter. It's that same type of sad when you graduate college or whatever, just knowing change is ahead.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
im going on 2 weeks giving my girl Maca Root:skip:

i got her into taking supplements and started her on that

she dont even know what it does:skip:

but yesterday she told me she dreamed about us having sex in public
she was like "i dont know why i been so horny":skip:

plus she been splashing when she cums:blessed:
and been like
"did u cum already:lupe: i be like Nope- and she like "i cant believe all that is me":skip:

Friday we went to a lounge and she had a drink and i think alcohol makes it even worse:gladbron:

she damm near raped me:blessed:

last week she cried during and fell asleep like this
woman__fetal_position_by_lostgeisha.jpg
My mans is a savage wit it :wow: