Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Funny how life works... Been kicking around some ideas with my boys about starting a carpet cleaning franchise soon (its not that expensive) and one of my boys starts with Stanley steamer tomorrow. Told em soak up as much as possible so we can get this thing going

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Eagles game had me feeling every range of emotion. Aginst the fukking Jags? :dead:

breh that whole first half..my phone and fb was blowing up with cats styling on me..im steady sippin my glass of henny getting irritated and punching my couch...there's no way i should have been sweating and getting worked up over them facing the jags :mindblown:...i love that team but they give me unnecessary stress

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my job wants me to front the costs for this training and I will be reimbursed but I seriously don't have the bread to do that. So I told my friend and he was like "how much do you need?" I nearly had a panic attack, I started stuttering and shyt "uh-no-no-nothing. I don't umm I don't umm need anything". Helping others is easy but receiving help is damn near impossible.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
So my job wants me to front the costs for this training and I will be reimbursed but I seriously don't have the bread to do that. So I told my friend and he was like "how much do you need?" I nearly had a panic attack, I started stuttering and shyt "uh-no-no-nothing. I don't umm I don't umm need anything". Helping others is easy but receiving help is damn near impossible.
Well yea because a lot of help comes with strings, especially when its a gift and not a loan, friend. :sitdown: