Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
woke up nauseous as fukk for no reason, hit moms up and she gave me some promethazine, I still threw up and it was 100% liquid (I didn't drink alcohol last night) so I dunno wtf happened. I feel better now but hungry as fuuuuuuuuuuck. Just ordered chinese food.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
RIP to my childhood friend Tim "Rawbiz" Williams. :to: I didn't know he was out there like that with the bass, breh!! :damn: I just went to his funeral and they were talking about dude playing with Mary J Blige, Toni Braxton, Young Jeezy, Boys II Men and touring with Suicidal Tendencies. Wished we could've stayed in touch after you moved to Boston for Berklee College of Music. You will be missed, old friend. :rip:

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Comcast fukks people over royally. I just left this Chinese broads house on a service call. Nothing wrong, all levels in green. She paying 40 per month for 3MB :dead:.... I just got off the phone with dispatch, they have offers for 50mb for the same price and 105mb for 59.99. They stay fukking people.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Comcast fukks people over royally. I just left this Chinese broads house on a service call. Nothing wrong, all levels in green. She paying 40 per month for 3MB :dead:.... I just got off the phone with dispatch, they have offers for 50mb for the same price and 105mb for 59.99. They stay fukking people.

I hate comcast with a passion. One of the worst companies to deal with and they overcharge for their services.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I can't get motivated to write this damn dissertation. I dunno if it's worth it at the is point :yeshrug: