Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Met a chick in mexico, we hung out for the day and ended up kissing. She was supposed to stay with her aunt in California, but got denied a visa.

I left today, once I got to the US she hit me up on whatsapp. Her default picture was a pic of us :snoop:

Only thing worse than that is I kinda caught feelings. I wanna just cut her off BC fukk you can't fall in love with someone in a different country because there's no progression without making appearance.

It sucks though, I can talk to chicks who ain't shyt or get on my nerves, hit another country or place and I find a chick I'm feeling

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Met a chick in mexico, we hung out for the day and ended up kissing. She was supposed to stay with her aunt in California, but got denied a visa.

I left today, once I got to the US she hit me up on whatsapp. Her default picture was a pic of us :snoop:

Only thing worse than that is I kinda caught feelings. I wanna just cut her off BC fukk you can't fall in love with someone in a different country because there's no progression without making appearance.

It sucks though, I can talk to chicks who ain't shyt or get on my nerves, hit another country or place and I find a chick I'm feeling
Thats that in the moment shyt breh. you'll come to your senses and get over it soon enough. time is key my nikka.

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats that in the moment shyt breh. you'll come to your senses and get over it soon enough. time is key my nikka.
I'm not the in the moment type of nikka though, but you're right... time solves everything. I should post some pics in here of my trip

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelius. One of the things that he noted was that something isn't made better or worse by praise or scrutiny. I wish people would understand this instead of fishing for compliments and being insecure.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I swear every part of my body is screaming at me right now from the move yesterday...except my back (wore a brace to help with the heavier lifting)...later this afternoon I may treat myself to a massage after I clean out my old apt and turn over keys

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Damn.. Just found out my lil cousin just passed away( about 2 hrs ago ). Not sure of the cause of death yet, but looks like a drug overdose, since he was found on his bed and no Health problems/signs of an altercation.

My birthday was yesterday and he dies a day after, 2 yrs ago my grandmother passed 2 days after. Geeez. Damn he was only about 25.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Just got a job offer in a city 2 hours away and it's new position in which they will have to train me. The cost of living will be cheaper and I really don't want to move there, but it may be beneficial for my career. The pay is basically the same but could see a few hundred dollars in my pocket because of fees, and cost of living, and etc I wouldn't have to pay. I love the city where I'm at now, so much opportunity and it's beautiful here and the women :ohlawd: but that career advancement tho :lupe: