Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
It really is hard as shyt to get a job breh :sadcam: :to: :wow:

They had everybody out here thinking all you need is a college degree and you good. Naw you need experience thats all you really need. If I knew what I know I would have just went to trade school and got a degree later down the road. As of right now moved to houston Ive gotten 2 calls for interviews.

I had one today and they said they would let me know by the end of the day whether I got the job or not. That was around 11:30am... its 6pm now...:sadbron:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
They had everybody out here thinking all you need is a college degree and you good. Naw you need experience thats all you really need. If I knew what I know I would have just went to trade school and got a degree later down the road. As of right now moved to houston Ive gotten 2 calls for interviews.

I had one today and they said they would let me know by the end of the day whether I got the job or not. That was around 11:30am... its 6pm now...:sadbron:
See my situation is a lil different. I didnt go to college thus I have no degress but I got the experience. All I need is anothe retail job, shyt anything at this point. I quit my previous gig about three weeks ago because I was fed up. Been there for three years. Now being broke, bored and sitting on my ass all day for the first time since I was eighteen, Ive gotten my wake up call. Disappointment after disappointment man. I just need a job :to: I need some bread breh :sadcam:

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
See my situation is a lil different. I didnt go to college thus I have no degress but I got the experience. All I need is anothe retail job, shyt anything at this point. I quit my previous gig about three weeks ago because I was fed up. Been there for three years. Now being broke, bored and sitting on my ass all day for the first time since I was eighteen, Ive gotten my wake up call. Disappointment after disappointment man. I just need a job :to: I need some bread breh :sadcam:

Go to some temp or staffing agencies man Im sure you can find something through them. Put your resume on career builder.com I've been getting tons of calls from place I didnt even apply to.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you have a car? Deliver pizza.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Phone just stopped charging all of a sudden. :snoop: Had to make a snap decision...

Got on Craigslist and ended coppin the Galaxy S5 :blessed: It works perfect. I'm over here downloadin apps and shyt. Good to be back

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Bored as f*ck.........................................................................................................................................................................................................