Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
condo is coming along...tomorrow im gonna knock out with the last remaining boxes then hopefully the rain is not on point so i can take a dip in the pool

i was in walmart earlier picking up surge protectors and a new showerhead and i witnessed a youth with his mom in the video game section..the kid casually swore while playing a game and his mom slapped the taste out of his mouth for it...warmed my heart lol

Last edited:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
They loving the crew......they loving the creeeewwwwwwwwwwwww...They loving the crewwwwwwwwwwuuuuuuwwwwww.....
sCR238M.png
These Miami nights I swear....

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was driving home from my cousins house, thinking of how I see the potential of someone I know being a great person. I got home, ate, and then got into the shower. It dawned on me then, although you can be anything you put your mind to, the best thing that you could be is a great person. Kind, caring, and other things that come with selflessness

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was driving home from my cousins house, thinking of how I see the potential of someone I know being a great person. I got home, ate, and then got into the shower. It dawned on me then, although you can be anything you put your mind to, the best thing that you could be is a great person. Kind, caring, and other things that come with selflessness
This made me smile :smile: