Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Met a chick in mexico, we hung out for the day and ended up kissing. She was supposed to stay with her aunt in California, but got denied a visa.

I left today, once I got to the US she hit me up on whatsapp. Her default picture was a pic of us :snoop:

Only thing worse than that is I kinda caught feelings. I wanna just cut her off BC fukk you can't fall in love with someone in a different country because there's no progression without making appearance.

It sucks though, I can talk to chicks who ain't shyt or get on my nerves, hit another country or place and I find a chick I'm feeling

!
Marry the beaner!

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm high, to be honest, coming back from Mexico I feel a bit different. Inspired because I see how easily it could have been for me being born as someone over there. Not that they should be ashamed for living their life because they are poor because that's destiny, but damn. I'm also happy and excited to work, although the idea of work after living a peaceful life in Mexico City for 2 days, is unsettling.I wish that I could live every life that I lived in every city.

Not to boast but I feel as if the universe sends me nothing but cool people. This episode of Monsieur Meets Cool People is Brought to You By: Mexico. Lol just kidding. Anywho, I get off of the plane and by some confusion with getting myself from the airport to the city I met a man named Abraham and Medusa, who happens to be his GF. Oddly enough I met Medusa first while she was trying to get her bag off the bus, I helped her and she kept saying 'gracias' to me, in a thank you but no thank you way. Her boyfriend Abraham helped me get a card for the bus to take me into the city, which we road together, as I ended up staying in the same hotel with them and drinking with them and a friend of theirs on my last night there.

If I get good response from this post then I'll tell the rest of the story. I think its a good story but I hope y'all will too.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My homie called and said he caught a dui. He has a masters degree :snoop:

He's a scholar that still has that hood in him. I tried to offer him a guaranteed job in fukking Atlanta and he said no b/c he doesnt like working with people. :beli:
Cant help every brotha:yeshrug:
Man I just got pulled over by the police for having expired tags. I predicted the whole situation , step by step, anyway it was just my cousin, my brother and I. We were dro'd up and I could of gotten a DUI and even arrested.

Its easy to get caught out here, we were just going back home after getting some Mexican food.

Anyway you can live nikkas lives for them and there are enough things to fix in your life, forget about people who can't see the obvious.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I'm high, to be honest, coming back from Mexico I feel a bit different. Inspired because I see how easily it could have been for me being born as someone over there. Not that they should be ashamed for living their life because they are poor because that's destiny, but damn. I'm also happy and excited to work, although the idea of work after living a peaceful life in Mexico City for 2 days, is unsettling.I wish that I could live every life that I lived in every city.

Not to boast but I feel as if the universe sends me nothing but cool people. This episode of Monsieur Meets Cool People is Brought to You By: Mexico. Lol just kidding. Anywho, I get off of the plane and by some confusion with getting myself from the airport to the city I met a man named Abraham and Medusa, who happens to be his GF. Oddly enough I met Medusa first while she was trying to get her bag off the bus, I helped her and she kept saying 'gracias' to me, in a thank you but no thank you way. Her boyfriend Abraham helped me get a card for the bus to take me into the city, which we road together, as I ended up staying in the same hotel with them and drinking with them and a friend of theirs on my last night there.

If I get good response from this post then I'll tell the rest of the story. I think its a good story but I hope y'all will too.
Tell it breh or put it in the travel thread

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im thinking of coping a bike. If i get this new gig i could ride to work in about a half hour or so. The one I wanted was a diamond beck? It was gray and teal it was marked down to like $375. Someone also told me about this used bike shop and im going to check them out today.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Find that woman with a pure heart, who is selfless and puts you before herself and you will win friend, you will win.

tigerswag.gif

Another win for friends, friend.

Dudes should take their time, be observant, patient and prayerful.