Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Moral compass moment today for the breh.... :lupe:

Ol girl who i went to Del Frisco's with being real extra unnecessarily with these tickets to this game tonight... Going back and forth if she was gonna give em to me, saying she wasnt but then sending me screenshots of the tickets in her email on some "look what i got type shyt" :umad:

Last night she says she's giving em to her parents, im like "aight cool" :manny: cause im tired of the BS... Then she hits me this morning like "Do you still wanna go to the game" :smugfavre: saying she got some extras for me.

With all that being said im about to :camby: this broad... Question is do i take these tickets and toss her tomorrow, or save face, just say no and toss her tonight? :patrice:

dont even accept them tickets brah

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Found out my Grandmother passed. Last time I saw her was when I was in Florida to bury my other Grandmother :to: Me and my mother had been trying for years to get her to move back to NY so it would be easier for her to get shyt done, but she was stubborn as hell. She had finally said yes a couple weeks ago.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Found out my Grandmother passed. Last time I saw her was when I was in Florida to bury my other Grandmother :to: Me and my mother had been trying for years to get her to move back to NY so it would be easier for her to get shyt done, but she was stubborn as hell. She had finally said yes a couple weeks ago.
:snoop: sorry 4 your loss brah

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
nikkas droppin like flies at my job. But shyt goin smooth for me. :manny: It weeds out the hustlers from the lazy.

Old car goes up for sale tomorrow online. I should ask for cash only. Hopefully someone bites quick. I aint ride glassbowl since high school. I need my tint.
Pay day around the corner. Ready to finally have a top notch smartphone again. :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hosting a few people in my house this weekend. :cheers:

Also, will be seeing my wife for first time in a month this weekend. :shaq:

Privacy will be at a minimum. But something's gotta give, right? :patrice:
Is she getting there before the guest arrive? If so every minute before they arrive, get it in. Get your guest drunk while you two stay socially sober (a few drinks) and just dip off. They will be too drunk to notice. Get a couple of quickies up against the sink. Tell her to wear a long skirt with no panties. And then right after you put them nikkas out (into a cab), fukk until you go to sleep.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Is she getting there before the guest arrive? If so every minute before they arrive, get it in. Get your guest drunk while you two stay socially sober (a few drinks) and just dip off. They will be too drunk to notice. Get a couple of quickies up against the sink. Tell her to wear a long skirt with no panties. And then right after you put them nikkas out (into a cab), fukk until you go to sleep.

Well, our guests are out of town and staying until Monday. :troll:

And our house aint big enough to just dip off like that. I will pass her the wardrobe suggestions though. :shaq:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
some bummy fukking people in this city fam. How can I leave a box of cakes on the bench to use a public toilet , come out after 3 minutes and it's gone .

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my boy is freaking out right now, he was having sex with his girl 2 days after her period ended w/o a condom and he pulled out and he said he thinks all or the majority of the cum landed on his chick, but he is afraid he didnt pull out in enough time and that some may have stayed inside her. I told him he is probably worrying about nothing, plus 2 days after her period she is ovulating so the chances of getting her pregnant is slim to none, especially when this is the first time

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
my boy is freaking out right now, he was having sex with his girl 2 days after her period ended w/o a condom and he pulled out and he said he thinks all or the majority of the cum landed on his chick, but he is afraid he didnt pull out in enough time and that some may have stayed inside her. I told him he is probably worrying about nothing, plus 2 days after her period she is ovulating so the chances of getting her pregnant is slim to none, especially when this is the first time
Is he still within the 72 hour window for the plan b pill?