Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:wow: Coli fam love lol

I'm an overanalyzer and I took all my rap music to heart as a younger so I literally never get caught slippin cuz I think of every scenario.
Maybe:
-Shes late on bills and will use the three weeks free child support to keep this car I cosigned for from being repossessed :beli:
-Maybe she seriously needs a break from the kid :yeshrug:
-Maybe her family really wants to see her that bad :rudy: (three weeks)

-Maybe her and that nikka are eloping for Labor Day :manny:

I actually felt some wisdom today for being my age even tho I dont look like it. These kids dont realize a decent job when they have one I'll say that. Why would you leave a catered, open bar event just because you have to be somewhere that's not of your choosing after hours? :mindblown:

Yeah i know just the feeling bruh....
Malarkey.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
tomorrow is the move into the condo..i got boxes galore in my room and living room i can barely walk through it...about 90% done...im excited about it but at the same time i cant wait for this shyt to be over with....maybe labor day ill have some form of relaxation before i go back to work next tuesday...ive spent so much money lol...thank god is Friday is payday for me

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Moral compass moment today for the breh.... :lupe:

Ol girl who i went to Del Frisco's with being real extra unnecessarily with these tickets to this game tonight... Going back and forth if she was gonna give em to me, saying she wasnt but then sending me screenshots of the tickets in her email on some "look what i got type shyt" :umad:

Last night she says she's giving em to her parents, im like "aight cool" :manny: cause im tired of the BS... Then she hits me this morning like "Do you still wanna go to the game" :smugfavre: saying she got some extras for me.

With all that being said im about to :camby: this broad... Question is do i take these tickets and toss her tomorrow, or save face, just say no and toss her tonight? :patrice:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Hosting a few people in my house this weekend. :cheers:

Also, will be seeing my wife for first time in a month this weekend. :shaq:

Privacy will be at a minimum. But something's gotta give, right? :patrice:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does it scare anyone else that a man can get HIV/Aids just from receiving oral sex from a chick