Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
it's one of many of my favorites.
What is the best gospel song you think you've ever heard friend. In terms of a combination of music and singing. Im very partial to funky gospel songs. Those basslines have friends like

6266047.gif

on the inside.

I cant be seen lookin like that :birdman:, friend.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
What is the best gospel song you think you've ever heard friend. In terms of a combination of music and singing. Im very partial to funky gospel songs. Those basslines have friends like

6266047.gif

on the inside.

I cant be seen lookin like that :birdman:, friend.

I don't care what ppl say about R. Kelly he do his thang on the gospel tracks.

Shoutout to Mr. Brown & Cora (from the Tyler Perry stuff) they in here somewhere

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New job just transferred me to another site. I'll be working with teens in one of the roughest neighborhoods in the city. Not sure how I feel but I'm gonna put the effort in.

Met two of the teens today. First kid was cool, second one looks me in the eyes and says "You working with us in the teen center now? You're not gonna like it. Just ask the last guy about us :demonic:"

:patrice:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Why? Is there someone I need to cut?? I'll cut or stab someone if you want me to. Coli fam gotta stick together when it comes to matters such as this.
:wow: Coli fam love lol

I'm an overanalyzer and I took all my rap music to heart as a younger so I literally never get caught slippin cuz I think of every scenario.
Maybe:
-Shes late on bills and will use the three weeks free child support to keep this car I cosigned for from being repossessed :beli:
-Maybe she seriously needs a break from the kid :yeshrug:
-Maybe her family really wants to see her that bad :rudy: (three weeks)
-Maybe her and that nikka are eloping for Labor Day :manny:

I actually felt some wisdom today for being my age even tho I dont look like it. These kids dont realize a decent job when they have one I'll say that. Why would you leave a catered, open bar event just because you have to be somewhere that's not of your choosing after hours? :mindblown:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
RT: Considering I'm a Kappa it's funny I have this as an avatar

RT2: That moment you're bout to take the Redbox back and the disc aint in there :snoop: