Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife moved here when she was 10 years old. Im not saying to rush into marriage im saying keep your eyes open for a good woman and marry her. Do not treat her like a dumpster of passion and then reflect years down the road and say *i shoulda married that girl she would have done anything for me and she was beautiful * then you call her up trying to reignite the flame and shes on the phone like :aicmon: I have a family now, CLICK! Happens all the time.

I myself have traversed the demonic real up and down friend. I know the abyss well and i know your struggle but, thanks to the man up stairs
Kevin+Durant+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+Golden+2WpsyewSumll.jpg

I was blessed with a good woman, realized i had a good woman and cut off the other women i was dealing with and ultimately married her. We're going on 7 years now. :blessed:

- Lucky friend, YOURE LUCKY. So dont blow it.

:salute: keep us in your prayers, friend

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
libras are sluts
No I'm not; I'm just always horny... I'm horny ass chick. No shame, well I just clearly need a disco stick to ride on...
o8x9vn.jpg

Damn I need a boyfriend that could help me out in these kinda situations :sadbron:

Also @Mr. Somebody I told u I'd rather masturbate than fornicate. & I have my own selection of church songs when I need a spiritual pick me up

But thanks anyway bruh, Jesus loves me anyway

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
why do black folks like so much bass in our music? #LifeQuestions
It adds a certain warmth. We like to "feel" our music.

My BM is sending our daughter back to our home state for 3 weeks to be around fam. I'm a lil suspicious but I've got the contact numbers. I'ma miss my lil girl :to:

Bout to kick it heavy for Labor Day now tho :sas2:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
It adds a certain warmth. We like to "feel" our music.

My BM is sending our daughter back to our home state for 3 weeks to be around fam. I'm a lil suspicious but I've got the contact numbers. I'ma miss my lil girl :to:

Bout to kick it heavy for Labor Day now tho :sas2:
Why? Is there someone I need to cut?? I'll cut or stab someone if you want me to. Coli fam gotta stick together when it comes to matters such as this.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:salute: keep us in your prayers, friend

I'll do that.
No I'm not; I'm just always horny... I'm horny ass chick. No shame, well I just clearly need a disco stick to ride on...
o8x9vn.jpg

Damn I need a boyfriend that could help me out in these kinda situations :sadbron:

Also @Mr. Somebody I told u I'd rather masturbate than fornicate. & I have my own selection of church songs when I need a spiritual pick me up

But thanks anyway bruh, Jesus loves me anyway

Is this your favorite gospel song friend? If the song doesnt make you misty eyed, its not the goat. Im going to listen to this now.