Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
When you are really into someone it's easier to cut off all the other chicks you been dealing with....but that's a trap, so don't do it :ufdup:
Actually, friend please do it because thats getting you one step closer to marriage which is what you seem to be resisting. Settling down and starting a family because you are a little to engaged demonically in the demonic realm from a demonic perspective, friend.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually, friend please do it because thats getting you one step closer to marriage which is what you seem to be resisting. Settling down and starting a family because you are a little to engaged demonically in the demonic realm from a demonic perspective, friend.

settling is demonic, and leads to lazy behavior and complacency.
odds are high that this woman is a demon and will destroy this man's life. it is best we keep our wits us, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
settling is demonic, and leads to lazy behavior and complacency.
odds are high that this woman is a demon and will destroy this man's life. it is best we keep our wits us, friend.
You arent making sense. Settling down means you settle for a family instead of the pleasures found in the demonic realm which ultimately lead to suffering. You cant say, o im not getting married because i might marry a demon and then deal solely with demonic females that you use for sexual gratificiation. You're actually increasing your odds for a flatteing, a crushing and a humbling, friend.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
If you just turn from the filth yall

@Sensitive Blake Griffin @Demon @The Real @Mephistopheles @Buckeye Fever @malcolmxxx_45 @Gator Reloaded @the cac mamba @Napoleon @BrothaZay @Milk N Cookies @Billy Costigan @Yung Yogurt

tumblr_inline_mznwbuf5V61s9cy1z.gif

I am slowly changing. Rome wasn't built in a day. :manny:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You arent making sense. Settling down means you settle for a family instead of the pleasures found in the demonic realm which ultimately lead to suffering. You cant say, o im not getting married because i might marry a demon and then deal solely with demonic females that you use for sexual gratificiation. You're actually increasing your odds for a flatteing, a crushing and a humbling, friend.

the word settle suggests lowering your expectations and standards, settling for a :flabbynsick: female who u hope isn't a demon versus sorting through garbage to find that one righteous vulva you will gladly fertilize. because that is what the dating scene is like these days, friend. you are essentially sifting through trash, occasionally inserting yourself into demonic women only to ultimately find out they are gutter trash. our job, as men, is to sift through this filth and hope to find someone who isn't a trollop.
if i had settled for the last 3 women i dated, i surely would have the bitter taste of regret in my mouth as i type to you, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
the word settle suggests lowering your expectations and standards, settling for a :flabbynsick: female who u hope isn't a demon versus sorting through garbage to find that one righteous vulva you will gladly fertilize. because that is what the dating scene is like these days, friend. you are essentially sifting through trash, occasionally inserting yourself into demonic women only to ultimately find out they are gutter trash. our job, as men, is to sift through this filth and hope to find someone who isn't a trollop.
if i had settled for the last 3 women i dated, i surely would have the bitter taste of regret in my mouth as i type to you, friend.
Thats what you're definition means friend but clearly, you dont like dictionaries so you can know what words truly mean.

1. to become established in some routine, especially upon marrying, after a period of independence or indecision.
Do you love yourself because you were created in this exact same way. Do you have honor for your parents or did one of them abandon you, friend?

You sound jaded and broken but thankfully love trumps this demonic philosophy you're trying to pretend you really believe in. :blessed:

If you think of yourself as a wise man, then you will find the right woman and if you choose one with demonic red flags, you will lose.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats what you're definition means friend but clearly, you dont like dictionaries so you can know what words truly mean.

1. to become established in some routine, especially upon marrying, after a period of independence or indecision.
Do you love yourself because you were created in this exact same way. Do you have honor for your parents or did one of them abandon you, friend?

You sound jaded and broken but thankfully love trumps this demonic philosophy you're trying to pretend you really believe in. :blessed:

If you think of yourself as a wise man, then you will find the right woman and if you choose one with demonic red flags, you will lose.

if you live in los angeles and subscribe to the belief that u can meet 1 woman and marry her immediately
:heh:
LA women :usure:

you're sharing that girl, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
if you live in los angeles and subscribe to the belief that u can meet 1 woman and marry her immediately
:heh:
LA women :usure:

you're sharing that girl, friend.
My wife was born in China but there are some good women here, you just have to, you know, want one. You cant have one foot in the demonic realm and think you're going to find some queen.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
@sfgiants @Mr. Somebody dropping valid points. Which way should a nicca move so I don't fall into the demonic realm :damn:
Obviously marriage carries the least amount of risk compared to being in a perpetual state of lust for strangers.

100 percent of men who traverse the demonic realm hopping from woman to woman eventually lose whether it be from a sexually transmitted disease, murder, incarceration, or a b*stard child. That cant be said for 100 percent of married men, friend. Find that woman with a pure heart, who is selfless and puts you before herself and you will win friend, you will win.

tigerswag.gif

Another win for friends, friend.

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My wife was born in China but there are some good women here, you just have to you kow, want one. You cant have one foot in the demonic realm and think you're going to find some queen.

u used a cheat code u shouldn't even comment on this my man, your woman was never exposed to the demonic filth american women are marinated in from birth. if you knew the perils in which we find ourselves in you would caution us on rushing into marriage, hoping to find a stable and healthy environment. there's a war going on outside no man is safe from, you found your partner through very uncommon and rare means, for the rest of us, the world is a cold and dangerous place full of demons.
we are prospectors, we forage through this desolate wasteland and occasionally sample (but never purchase) the temptresses of this demonic realm, friend. for they initially appear pure and wholesome, and only after sampling do we see that they are in fact demons, friend.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
u used a cheat code u shouldn't even comment on this my man, your woman was never exposed to the demonic filth american women are marinated in from birth. if you knew the perils in which we find ourselves in you would caution us on rushing into marriage, hoping to find a stable and healthy environment. there's a war going on outside no man is safe from, you found your partner through very uncommon and rare means, for the rest of us, the world is a cold and dangerous place full of demons.
we are prospectors, we forage through this desolate wasteland and occasionally sample (but never purchase) the temptresses of this demonic realm, friend. for they initially appear pure and wholesome, and only after sampling do we see that they are in fact demons, friend.
My wife moved here when she was 10 years old. Im not saying to rush into marriage im saying keep your eyes open for a good woman and marry her. Do not treat her like a dumpster of passion and then reflect years down the road and say *i shoulda married that girl she would have done anything for me and she was beautiful * then you call her up trying to reignite the flame and shes on the phone like :aicmon: I have a family now, CLICK! Happens all the time.

I myself have traversed the demonic realm up and down friend. UP AND DOWN! :snoop: I know the abyss well and i know your struggle but, thanks to the man up stairs
Kevin+Durant+Oklahoma+City+Thunder+v+Golden+2WpsyewSumll.jpg

I was blessed with a good woman, realized i had a good woman and cut off the other women i was dealing with and ultimately married her. We're going on 7 years now. :blessed:

- Lucky friend, YOURE LUCKY. So dont blow it.

Last edited: