Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Got no motivation brehs. My moms today said i should see this psychologist or therapist my dad found online that's in the city but i'm just like "ok" :manny: and hung up the phone feeling no different. I'm suppose to pay my Uncle $220 for this white water rafting trip I ended up saying "yes" to and buy a sleeping bag but i've been putting it off for a couple weeks now. I told him i was going to put in an appointment for my learner's permit but i haven't done that either, idk brehs I don't feel like doing shyt or listening to what people have to tell me.
Welcome to club breh. Enjoy your stay

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
there's fruit flies in my crib and i have no fukking clue where the fukk they are coming from, it is driving me fukking INSANE. WHAT THE fukk. THERE IS NO OPEN FOOD ANYWHERE. WHAT THE fukkKKSDKDFKSD?Fjsdfkljasdf;kljsaedlkfsdfdsfdfdvf

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
there's fruit flies in my crib and i have no fukking clue where the fukk they are coming from, it is driving me fukking INSANE. WHAT THE fukk. THERE IS NO OPEN FOOD ANYWHERE. WHAT THE fukkKKSDKDFKSD?Fjsdfkljasdf;kljsaedlkfsdfdsfdfdvf
You check your sink? Underrated fruit fly spawning ground especially if you dont have a garbage disposal.

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
thats a good possibility.. is there anything I can just pour down the sink that will kill them?
Bleach. But to catch the ones flying around get like a half pint of cognac. Leave about a quarter of the yac in the bottle. Put a piece of aluminum foil over the top and poke small holes in it with a tooth pick or some shyt. All those fukkers will be dead over night.

They're attracted to the scent and will fly into the bottle, but won't be able to get out. Did this shyt in my old apartment, worked like a charm.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
do you have a screen door or window? check for holes. might need to replace the screen. my dads place had the same problem recently

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So i was supposed to link up with this chick this weekend (its her birthday today). I text her friday (get like 3 responses then nothing) and yesterday (no reply back). No pressure, not even mad. Its just funny tho because next time i see her she gonna be all in my face/on my arm talking about "panther i miss you":wub:
kick rocks opie :camby:

Anywho just got back from lunch at Del Frisco's with my future babymama, its some bad ass hoes working in there, gonna have to go in there a lil more often

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
thats a good possibility.. is there anything I can just pour down the sink that will kill them?

Well...

1362437732_tumblr_lq4anh1uww1qht847.gif

Or Bleach :manny: