Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel like there's no point to life honestly. According to most people you work to provide for yourself 1st, then when you feel fiancally stable you start a family, then doing family shyt like buying a house, picking a school for your kids, making your wife happy blah blah blah then you die. Maybe you just want to be rich, travel and fukk broads all day long? So you study your ass off and do all this extra shyt just to make the amount of money you want to make then when you finally get there then what? It's cool for the moment then fast forward 5-10 years from now and you're probably still doing the same shyt bored as fukk like :wtf: or broke like :wtf: trying to get back what you made and spending the rest of your life doing so.

There is so much more to life than what we see. We all struggle with finding something worth living for or trying to understand the purpose of the human existence so your not alone there. However, dont let other people pollute your mind with their issues or their lackluster perceptions of life. Yes, a lot of adulthood and life in general is very mundane and boring, but a lot is also not. I think we all have to get to a point where we dig deep and figure out what matters most to us individually. Because if we get caught up on what society tells us what should matter, what our family tells us what should matter, or anything of the like we aren't being true to ourselves. We all get depressed from time to time but if it is effecting your functioning in everyday and your motivations in life then I think you should see someone. Mental health is important. :hug: Ive been where you are...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
There is so much more to life than what we see. We all struggle with finding something worth living for or trying to understand the purpose of the human existence so your not alone there. However, dont let other people pollute your mind with their issues or their lackluster perceptions of life. Yes, a lot of adulthood and life in general is very mundane and boring, but a lot is also not. I think we all have to get to a point where we dig deep and figure out what matters most to us individually. Because if we get caught up on what society tells us what should matter, what our family tells us what should matter, or anything of the like we aren't being true to ourselves. We all get depressed from time to time but if it is effecting your functioning in everyday and your motivations in life then I think you should see someone. Mental health is important. :hug: Ive been where you are...

No one is polluting me, this is what my perception of life is. I feel no need to get rich, have a family, drive an expense car, live in a big house etc. there's no point imo

:ufdup:

You know :ufdup: right?
:rudy: Anyway, I finally got tired of cuttin my own hair and found a great cool ass barber by the crib.

Just got my shyt cut, I'm fresh as fukk and paid. New ride. Time to hit these ATL streets tomorrow after my jobs happy hour. :blessed:

Yeah sure, i'll make sure to tell someone

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had an interview this afternoon at this company 15 minutes from my house :blessed: The job itself seems cool. Basically taking a bunch of old processes and reports and modernizing them and then creating documentation for it all. I'm a little :manny: at this point about finding another corporate gig so I haven't been looking as much. I have been focusing on making money under the table :steviej: