tumblr_inline_n9t4ghXCsb1qhoypo.gif

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
ill be so glad this when this move is done...im currently fighting with uhaul about getting a 14' truck for friday morning...originally i made a reservation for 10' but i cancelled when i realized i need a slighly bigger truck..when i tried to make that change all of a sudden theres no times left that i can reserve..now they are telling me they have no trucks left...so later i gotta call these ppl and straighten this shyt out

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
work was comedy today :mjlol: so they moved me to a different area because my lower end supervisor thought I was working slow, the fact is that the area I'm working at gets the most stuff, thats why it takes forever, also, most areas have 2 workers in each area while the one that gets the most stuff only had me working it. So I switch to another area where I work with another person, we were the first team done and the area they moved me from took literally 2.5 times as long to complete than it would've took me. I was fukking dying laughing on the inside. When I worked in that area every god damn 10 minutes someone would walk by and crack and joke about how I'm still working and everyone else is finished. I'd normally finish around 9:30-45 when the area would get heavy because of upcoming holiday's, took them til like 11am to finish it today. :laff: can't wait to get a real fukking job

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I burned my lip and now it looks like I have herpes.:snoop:

how the hell you do that?

Man I got to leave the crib in a bit to reup on the condoms, guess im going to hit up the walmart just down the street, hope they have some of the bigger boxes, so I dont have to settle for the 10 count box

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
how the hell you do that?

I was boiling eggs and after I peeled one and saw the yolk was still runny, I became impatient and microwaved the rest of them. I salted them up, took a bite and the egg exploded and extremely hot yolk laded on my lip top lip. And now I have people looking at me like :usure:.

This shyt would be funny af if it wasn't me.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
This bish keeps suggesting restaurants and she still don't get that I'm not taking her anywhere, I've been saying "yeah that sounds good" for the longest:mjlol:

This one of the chicks at ya job? What she do to get thrown in that infinite holding pattern?

Finally gave Migos - No Labels 2 a chance. I was ready for some c00nish, non rapping shyt. :patrice:

Can't even hate it on it. (MY nikka JUST WAIT ON IT!) :blessed:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This one of the chicks at ya job? What she do to get thrown in that infinite holding pattern?

Finally gave Migos - No Labels 2 a chance. I was ready for some c00nish, non rapping shyt. :patrice:

Can't even hate it on it. (MY nikka JUST WAIT ON IT!) :blessed:
Nah some chick I dealt with in the past. Her life isn't together, so I rather not waste my time or money.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was boiling eggs and after I peeled one and saw the yolk was still runny, I became impatient and microwaved the rest of them. I salted them up, took a bite and the egg exploded and extremely hot yolk laded on my lip top lip. And now I have people looking at me like :usure:.

This shyt would be funny af if it wasn't me.

oh ok, who cares what people think, atleast if you are a grown man you shouldnt