Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I had an interview this afternoon at this company 15 minutes from my house :blessed: The job itself seems cool. Basically taking a bunch of old processes and reports and modernizing them and then creating documentation for it all. I'm a little :manny: at this point about finding another corporate gig so I haven't been looking as much. I have been focusing on making money under the table :steviej:

That goods and services hustle :banderas:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I had an interview this afternoon at this company 15 minutes from my house :blessed: The job itself seems cool. Basically taking a bunch of old processes and reports and modernizing them and then creating documentation for it all. I'm a little :manny: at this point about finding another corporate gig so I haven't been looking as much. I have been focusing on making money under the table :steviej:
The good shyt always happens when we be on some "whatever" shyt.

Had a great time at happy hour. Didn't pay a dime. :youngsabo: New place that I'm definitely gonna take dates on some lowkey shyt in the future. Surprisingly, I've noticed many Black folks dont fukk with Buckhead real heavy. :mindblown:

Got some brews and of course i've got my trustworthy greenery tonight,

I think I'ma hit up Harlem Nights tonight. I wonder if Che.Mack still bartends there. I'ma try to see what its hittin for with all them tatts. :steviej:

joseline-vs-che-mack-L-Ihf1SF.jpeg

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The good shyt always happens when we be on some "whatever" shyt.

Had a great time at happy hour. Didn't pay a dime. :youngsabo: New place that I'm definitely gonna take dates on some lowkey shyt in the future. Surprisingly, I've noticed many Black folks dont fukk with Buckhead real heavy. :mindblown:

Got some brews and of course i've got my trustworthy greenery tonight,

I think I'ma hit up Harlem Nights tonight. I wonder if Che.Mack still bartends there. I'ma try to see what its hittin for with all them tatts. :steviej:

joseline-vs-che-mack-L-Ihf1SF.jpeg
You like all those tats?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
You like all those tats?
Honestly I have Wiz type tatts (only on my chest/shoulders area) :whoa:

@Rawtid But I think as I get older I'm trying to find my equal. Idk bout this marriage shyt,

I've been trapped already. No seriously, I'm the prime example of a dude that has the stereotypical hoodrat babymama.

I dont have the privilege of judging a book by its cover anymore. :yeshrug:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Its always good when folks from various different backgrounds, can come together as a unit. Especially, when that problem is universal and it pertains to man, woman, and child. Were/have been facing injustice for years. Been at this meeting since 10 am. And to hear certain individuals own personal stories, of the things they either seen or have gone through i think further raises the awareness.

in other news im fiending for some fish tacos