Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im going to have to introduce this man to a slow cooker. I think it will change his life starting dinner when he leaves the house or the night before and being able to :eat: when he gets him.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-Watching TI and Tiny and Tiny is only ugly some of the time. Just certain angles make her look bad.

-I have a kid in 1st grade awwwww I meet her teacher tonight but school starts wednesday.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Checked my account and saw my refund for a purchase came through :blessed: using it to go to the state fair tomorrow

-The job I interviewed for a while back just hit me up. They are still waiting for the supervisor to come back before they make the decision :heh: He asked me for a potential start date though and the email before he asked for salary requirements. I feel that son is playing with my emotions.

Last edited:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
A Black dude I was real cool with at work just up and quit. nikka had to move out of state. I saw him ridin past he looked defeated and had comforters all in the car and shyt. :damn:
And he was gonna buy my car too :snoop: Now I gotta put this bytch on Craigslist

Got a nice ass new gold Bulova watch. New phone up next.

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
I just watched ISIS latest tape. it's 15 minutes of unedited beheadings. :dead:

there were taunting this one dude, pretty boy with long curly hair, and he looked up at the camera like a petrified lamb. I saw him lose his head shortly after but it's that look of pure abject terror that I can't shake. :wow:

I need to take a walk. :wow: