Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Daps
Bs7u9o2IEAAQcSG.jpg:large

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute: @Rawtid on her grown woman shyt. She's setting herself to be a boss that consistently gets income from future tenants :leon:

In other random thots...

I see my baby mama is $500 behind on the beat up 2014 car I co-signed for. I wonder if I can vouch for having it repossessed :demonic:
Thanks. I think everyone needs to have multiple streams of income. Oh also still take advantage of first time home buyer programs that give you money for down payments and stuff.

smh you know if she's $500 behind, you're $500 behind and your credit will take a beating. I am assuming she needs the car to get your daughter around so if you're not prepared to step in and take on that responsibility then you shouldn't take it just yet but you need to either need to sell that car to get it refinanced in her name only.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Thanks. I think everyone needs to have multiple streams of income. Oh also still take advantage of first time home buyer programs that give you money for down payments and stuff.

smh you know if she's $500 behind, you're $500 behind and your credit will take a beating. I am assuming she needs the car to get your daughter around so if you're not prepared to step in and take on that responsibility then you shouldn't take it just yet but you need to either need to sell that car to get it refinanced in her name only.
Yeah my fukkin credit score dropped like a bytch. I need to do somethin

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah my fukkin credit score dropped like a bytch. I need to do somethin
Give a call to the finance company and ask them what you should do. Just make sure they know you don't drive the car and if they can release you from the loan. They are some hoes so they will probably say no but it doesn't hurt to try. If not, she needs to sell it and pay the difference to the finance company. You may have to take her to court in order to force her. If it gets repossessed you're fukked it's going to sell cheap as hell as auction and you will eventually have to pay back the difference and they will garnish your wages. At least if you sell if yourself you can get the most amount of money and you have control of the sale.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man my day is crap. Woke up tired and then went to work. Was in a good mood after my coffee but then I suddenly didnt want to speak or even smile. People started asking me if I was ok. I think being dro'd up and having no rest put me in this state plus my dog dying and me still not being able to mourn and my brother and I not talking, plus a few other things. Theres a girl who works with me was in a bad mood so i told her to not be near me with that stuff...she ended up cheering up then tried to talk to me and i ignored her then tried to ask her something and she ignored me for the rest of the day. Anyway I left my wallet at work so now Im on my way to get it on the employee bus. :snoop: