I forgot my mothers birthday.:damn:

gdb.gif

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Whose going to pay the note and drive the car until then? How is your baby going to get to the sitter
Hopefully she can make the payments but it's up to her. I just know I'm not paying. Her dude drives the car if you can believe that. Maybe he should've been givin more than gas money if that. My fam can co-sign for me til my credit can recover.

My hands are tied. :manny: They said after 120 days if she aint up to date it's a wrap. She's down $600 and the payments are $300+/month which is bout to bring it to $900 on the 25th. She ain't gonna catch up.

Yet she made sure I paid that child support. The irony :jawalrus:

I Lord Justice

All Star
Daps
:sadcam:Goddam the price of cowardice......

i'll prolly never see her again.

I love you Rheindie.:to::sadbron:

Last edited:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully she can make the payments but it's up to her. I just know I'm not paying. Her dude drives the car if you can believe that. Maybe he should've been givin more than gas money if that. My fam can co-sign for me til my credit can recover.

My hands are tied. :manny: They said after 120 days if she aint up to date it's a wrap. She's down $600 and the payments are $300+/month which is bout to bring it to $900 on the 25th. She ain't gonna catch up.

Yet she made sure I paid that child support. The irony :jawalrus:

What? A nikka is driving a car your name is on? You're better than me, I would have BEEN repossessed that shyt. Straight up in the middle of the night.