Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
platinum thread if you want to make it. im going for a hike, started my day off bad.

This situation is sad... All over some damn cigarettes....

He was just big... dude wasn't a threat... In hindsight, I guess the cops could have just waited until he got the realization that he was going to jail... I don't know why he put up such a struggle...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I think my son likes pawgs.
The gta 5 logo screen came up with the blond bit cheaper in the bikini and this nikka got awestruck and stood there starin then ran up to the TV to play with her belly button. O Dear lord

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
This situation is sad... All over some damn cigarettes....

He was just big... dude wasn't a threat... In hindsight, I guess the cops could have just waited until he got the realization that he was going to jail... I don't know why he put up such a struggle...
Have weak cacs fukk with you every da and see if you ever get tired of it.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@Rawtid you know some about real estate. My folks are selling the house i was born in (midwest hood). They'll probably get $40000 for it.

It's gonna go towards me buying a crib here in the A. If I have about $30,000 afterwards after closing costs from that sale, what would be your next move on a house/condo?

Like how much house can I afford to keep my mortgage under what I'm paying for rent ($750)?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Rawtid you know some about real estate. My folks are selling the house i was born in (midwest hood). They'll probably get $40000 for it.

It's gonna go towards me buying a crib here in the A. If I have about $30,000 afterwards after closing costs from that sale, what would be your next move on a house/condo?

Like how much house can I afford to keep my mortgage under what I'm paying for rent ($750)?

I use one of those online mortgage calculators. I use this https://www.secumd.org/rates-calculators/calculators.aspx##tab3 and you can pick different scenarios.

With 30k that would be 20% on a 150k mortgage. I think in the A you can find a good spot for that much (or cheaper) but I guess it depends on what you're looking for. You want to keep as much of that 30k cash as you can but still have a 20% down payment.

I wouldn't invest in a condo. I prefer something I can make a multi-family unit. The basement would be an apartment and then I would live on the remaining floors. It's good for me because I don't really need a basement so it would just turn out to be a cluttered nothing space. It's smarter to make it an apartment and get some income from it. If you're planning to stay in Atlanta, then factor in the location as well. You don't want to move out dumb far and have a hellish commute. The closer you move to the center of things, the shyttier the houses may get in your price range so you may need to do some renovations or even purchase furniture; this is why you want to keep as much of your cash as you can. Don't rule condos out though, because they may work for your lifestyle and the price range you're looking for.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i stopped eating edibles after having a hash oil truffle, fukk that shyt, breh. going to sleep high and waking up high aint coo

one of few times in my life i ever regretted i was high is when i fukked with edibles....first time had me hallucinating in my bed thinking my ceiling was moving up and down unable to sleep..or if you do sleep you wake up still high as shyt :sadbron:..not cool

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
:salute: @Rawtid on her grown woman shyt. She's setting herself to be a boss that consistently gets income from future tenants :leon:

In other random thots...

I see my baby mama is $500 behind on the beat up 2014 car I co-signed for. I wonder if I can vouch for having it repossessed :demonic: