Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
For some reason, I've been daydreaming all day about black people flocking to rural areas in underpopulated states and building up our own cities. In my dream world, we'd have our own national sport, our own media, our own national anthem, our own schools and businesses and so on

I dont see why we cant do this. China has ghost cities, why cant we build up ghost cities in the upper midwest/midwest? There are 38 million blacks in America. There are more AAs than there are Canadians yet the thought of us having our own homogeneous societies is so farfetched

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that love shyt, I'm not going to fukk with someone and be broke as a fukking couple. "But but we love each other" fukk that!! You were GOOD when you were single. You had money, your own car, your own house and now you're using someone else's car to get back n forth to work. bytches are stupid.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
fukk man..i thought i had a place man...2 bedroom townhouse with a den within a townhouse community...in my price range..located in a FIOS town but the community is not wired for FIOS :bryan:...only Comcast :camby:....lady who was telling me about the place says there are very strong talks with verizon fios about getting every spot wired but they gotta work out the legal stuff...man back to searching again :wow:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
fukk all that love shyt, I'm not going to fukk with someone and be broke as a fukking couple. "But but we love each other" fukk that!! You were GOOD when you were single. You had money, your own car, your own house and now you're using someone else's car to get back n forth to work. bytches are stupid.

honestly though, broke relationships can be really fun if you with the right person....it won't last forever though.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I went on an application wave last week, applied to like 10 different jobs and had to fill out 10 fukking different online application profiles. One interview next week and a phone screen tomorrow. The one job with the in person interview is located like 15 mins from my house and I looked up the salary by job title and apparently it's a 6 figure salary. :camby: Too good to be true so whole time I'm like :dry: I honestly think it's a scam and I'm going to show up and they are going to ask me to sell knives. I will over prepare just in case. The phone screen job is for a solid company, about 20-25 mins away no highway but going into the traffic. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

loki

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Went on my first trip in years. Nothing really went right. fukked up situation with two hotels. Very little money because I had get refunds at several places and I used my debit card. Etc etc. All of that and yet this was the most fun that I have had in a long time. I can't wait for the next trip

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
honestly though, broke relationships can be really fun if you with the right person....it won't last forever though.
Yeah it's "fun" when you're in college but you're 2 kids and 3 years of marriage into the game. Why don't you have anything? And it's not like there is some set of circumstances that happened, you're just dumb.

1. Before she met dude, she had a house and car of her own. He had 2 kids, 2 baby mothers and no place to live. "But we have fun together".

2. You renovate your house and you upgrade the BASEMENT and cement your back yard so you can have a party area. Of course this was his idea meanwhile your kitchen is old as fukk and those upgrades really didn't improve the value of your house. Let's not mention you don't have central AC, another project your money could have went to

3. She had not one, but 2 paid for cars. Guess who fukked up both? One wit a DUI and another due to lack of maintenace. So then they bought old ass cadillac that he drives and she gets his mother's car during the week.

I could probaly list a whole a bunch of stupid between this couple but they dress nice and drink top shelf liquor. So it's all good I guess.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's "fun" when you're in college but you're 2 kids and 3 years of marriage into the game. Why don't you have anything? And it's not like there is some set of circumstances that happened, you're just dumb.

1. Before she met dude, she had a house and car of her own. He had 2 kids, 2 baby mothers and no place to live. "But we have fun together".

2. You renovate your house and you upgrade the BASEMENT and cement your back yard so you can have a party area. Of course this was his idea meanwhile your kitchen is old as fukk and those upgrades really didn't improve the value of your house. Let's not mention you don't have central AC, another project your money could have went to

3. She had not one, but 2 paid for cars. Guess who fukked up both? One wit a DUI and another due to lack of maintenace. So then they bought old ass cadillac that he drives and she gets his mother's car during the week.

I could probaly list a whole a bunch of stupid between this couple but they dress nice and drink top shelf liquor. So it's all good I guess.

This is not what im talking about....I'm talking about two single people with no attachments to anything. This just looks like a desperate woman and a good for nothing dude. :manny:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The one day I decide to go to lunch alone, and these three fukking women deebo my table,
Them: "it's crowded, can we sit here with you" :pachaha:
Me: ":wtf: :why: ..."
Before I can respond, their lunches are out on the table :sadcam: