Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
LMAO, I realize I don't know so many people's real names.

It's great when you sit patiently and stay a good person even when you owe someone/s the worst. Brief pat on the back.

I'm becoming terribly addicted to Horror movies, I don't think anything scares me-def need to keep watching a million. Wake up at 3:45 and I turn straight to Showtime Beyond.
A dose of ire is reserved for people who take elevators one floor up/down. Just because there's four of you doing it doesn't make it any less lazy.:beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the kind of nerd I am. I did a calculation of how much it would cost me per year for all my monthly bills and I learned it was only $27,000. If I made $75 a day, tax free, I could pay all my bills for a year and put my paycheck to something else. Now I'm thinking of what I can do under the table to make $75 a day.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
This is the kind of nerd I am. I did a calculation of how much it would cost me per year for all my monthly bills and I learned it was only $27,000. If I made $75 a day, tax free, I could pay all my bills for a year and put my paycheck to something else. Now I'm thinking of what I can do under the table to make $75 a day.
:salute:

Esco

Rich & Black
Daps
I have a growing fear that I have a really bad/spiteful side...I wish I wasn't like this

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@ProfessionallyTrill

Man, reading your situation on the last page was something I was thinking about the other day. Specifically, ya baby moms having her brother trying to move in.

I've had non-nuclear family/people living with me my whole life. And shyt my sister was in and out the house too with her husband :shaq2: and kids. I really had no room to complain, because hell I wasn't paying a bill and simply living under the roof with my mom. But as I get older I think, "what if my future wife got an ain't shyt sibling/relative that wants to live with us?" I'm a selfish dude when it comes to certain things and a quiet/uncluttered home is one thing I'm selfish about. I'll vet my future spouse and examine her whole fam before I settle down. I think what you described has me more scared than an unstable spouse/GF/babymama.

I hope everything works out in your favor bruh

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
That sounds more like good money management then being a nerd.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

:scheme:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

i <3 you