Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
When I was in HS and college I used to think "How do people work 9-5 everyday? I'd need a nap"

*fast forward 4-6 yrs later*

I fall asleep a few times a week at my desk and I'm working 9-9 :damn::mjlol:

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Say word? When? What happened? Slide in and get full custody son!!!

Your little thot ass baby mama though. Smh.

And then put that broad on child support

Rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Say word? When? What happened? Slide in and get full custody son!!!

Your little thot ass baby mama though. Smh.
I'ma give the short version:
When me and her had a big crib together and we were havin probs after the baby was born, she wanted to move her younger brother (20y/o) in with us.

He had and still has: no car, no job, no skills, was arrested, no hs diploma, no GED. I said "we're havin issues, our baby is 2 months, I'm unemployed, and you want bring that here?" :what: No. She was heated because I'm so "pro Black but wont give him a chance" :childplease: nikka gtfoh. I'm not some Imhotep nikka.

Fast forward to April: She used her refund money to finance a house in UnionCity (look it up) :snoop: I go to my daughters bday party and guess whos moved into the house. This nikka. :stopitslime:

Today: She texts me to call her and all she told me was that she got into a fight w/ him and she had to call the police on dude. She said he's not living there anymore and b/c 12 was called, CPS had to be notified. What pissed me off is this happened "days ago" and I should've known asap. She said CPS might contact me thats why she told me. What a c*nt.

And then put that broad on child support

Rsz_mr_burns_evil_7487.gif
Plus I have a new child support hearing owed to me due to a discrepancy :myman:

Best believe at the very least I'm gonna keep this in my back pocket. Does anyone know if I can call and get the police report as a regular citizen? I'm not playin with this bytch. I've been watchin too much House Of Cards. I'm tactful and will use every weakness this woman displays. Men can play that game too. We've wised up. Court is never on our side and I'm not leaving anything to chance.

Yeeeaaaassss!! But she didnt have $10 for pampers, he aint gon get shyt.
She's a nurse at a major hospital. Making bank I'm sure because she does the night shift. It didn't make sense til I realized those dumb decisions she made:
-Payments on a (now damaged due to being stolen) 2014 vehicle-I cosigned :skip:
-Downpayment and now mortgage on a house :patrice:
-Boyfriend with no vehicle :manny:

Mind you our child is ONE. When you have a responsibility like a kid you don't go making those decisions until you are more financially stable. Now can you be mad that I'm not giving her more than child support? :usure:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@ProfessionallyTrill women by default are NOT good leaders. Like i really had to read books and get a bunch of male input before i started making logical moves. Women do alot of shyt based on emotion. I hope she wises up.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
She need to swallow her pride and let that bytch go to foreclosure and get her a cool 2 bedroom closer to the city. Who is mowin the lawn? :mindblown: That shyt costs too. Dumb ass.

I'm a cityboy so I'm not tryna be drivin outside the perimeter for too much of nothin. My daughter is an exception.