Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man I went to a wedding on saturday, they played fancy 7 times during the reception, I pulled 6 numbers off of hitting the dance floor to that song

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Been wearing one of pops old wedding bands for the past few days, the reactions i get from women are hilarious :laugh:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Now when I hear slow love songs I don't feel any emotions. I've been avoiding commitment that's why I'm in this position.

37jb687.png

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
July 9...we meet again...I thank the good Lord for letting me see another year in this crazy world that we live in..32 years old....its been one hell of a year...physically, mentally, spiritually, professionally, and financially have improved by leaps and bounds since my last birthday...that is the best gift of all :myman:

another shoutout to @awkwardblackgirl for again those delicious meat pies last weekend :ohlawd:..they were GREAT!!!!

Daps
July 9...we meet again...I thank the good Lord for letting me see another year in this crazy world that we live in..32 years old....its been one hell of a year...physically, mentally, spiritually, professionally, and financially have improved by leaps and bounds since my last birthday...that is the best gift of all :myman:

another shoutout to @awkwardblackgirl for again those delicious meat pies last weekend :ohlawd:..they were GREAT!!!!

You're welcome, honey:hug: and happy birthday:smile:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

happy born day brah

mine is tomorrow

Cancers are :smugfavre: