ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bron back to my Cavs :blessed:

@ProfessionallyTrill

Man, reading your situation on the last page was something I was thinking about the other day. Specifically, ya baby moms having her brother trying to move in.

I've had non-nuclear family/people living with me my whole life. And shyt my sister was in and out the house too with her husband :shaq2: and kids. I really had no room to complain, because hell I wasn't paying a bill and simply living under the roof with my mom. But as I get older I think, "what if my future wife got an ain't shyt sibling/relative that wants to live with us?" I'm a selfish dude when it comes to certain things and a quiet/uncluttered home is one thing I'm selfish about. I'll vet my future spouse and examine her whole fam before I settle down. I think what you described has me more scared than an unstable spouse/GF/babymama.

I hope everything works out in your favor bruh
Thank you fam. All I can say is don't ignore ANY red flags. Hell, on the last date I went on, ol girl was hogging/eating the appetizer too fast and made me think she could have weight issues in the future. :heh: I'm not taking any more chances.

Never make a snap decision. Always think about it first. People will pressure you to give them an answer as soon as they ask you the question/favor. Quick decisions are never good.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
If the other team isn't automatically telling their batters not to hit to left field because you're a shutdown left fielder you're playing recreation softball wrong. I'm so bored out there half the time I just bust out doing push ups and random sprints not even paying attention still don't hit to me :salute: @ me

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
th

:patrice: ... Who the fukk is DaQuan?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When find out your young friend has married an old nikka :merchant: