Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Met a beautiful chick this weekend. She was my type and everything. Articulate, great convo, was an SGRho (I'm a Kappa, IndyLove), she was my type and shes a 4th grade teacher :ohlawd:

I've only started going out in late May. Not ready to "date" anyone but I'll definitely try to keep her around. She's the type of girl you bring home to Mom :wow:

shoeprogram

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Lakers / Chiefs
random high idea that would almost work: they should make beanies/snapbacks with wavecap technology on the inside so nikkas can keep they waves dummy fresh in the winter months without havin to wear a wave cap/du rag...

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
my daughter took the bus to camp today for the first time this morning. she was a little shy but she was so good and got on w the counselors without any hesitation, waived good bye to my wife and seemed so excited for her first day... got me a little emotional i can't even lie. i can't believe how grown up she is becoming :to:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
my daughter took the bus to camp today for the first time this morning. she was a little shy but she was so good and got on w the counselors without any hesitation, waived good bye to my wife and seemed so excited for her first day... got me a little emotional i can't even lie. i can't believe how grown up she is becoming :to:
:sadhov: you did it breh