Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Trying to price your product is the hardest thing. You want it to be affordable but not give away your services either

Find what everyone else is offering and always undercut? :lupe:

@Chill is on the right track....research the prices of comparable service providers. But if demand is heavy and competition is fierce, then it could lead to a price-war where everyone loses.

If your service is relatively unique, you don't have to worry about competitors but you still want to maximize profit.....create a graph that displays the right mix of customers and price.

The lowest price will attract the most customers....but will challenge your profit margin. (Also remember that extremely low prices can also signal a low-quality product in the minds of certain potential consumers....so don't price too low. You can always offer promos or discounts to help a customer).

The highest price will still attract a minimal amount of customers but allow you to generate revenue equivalent to a high volume/low price strategy.

There is a sweet spot where price and quantity intersect to give you the best possible scenario to maximize profit. (The right prices with the right amount of customers).

You probably know all of this already but if you need a consultant....my fees are reasonable....

:mjpls:

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Job opportunity out of the blue.....I am not even on the market....:snoop:

Phone call at 7pm today to discuss my interests....

After work I will do my research on this company and see what i can propose to contribute....and see where it goes.

Tip: Treat everyone right and one of the people in your web will remember your class and recommend you for other opportunities. You never know who knows who.....

Either way, no pressure....

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Job opportunity out of the blue.....I am not even on the market....:snoop:

Phone call at 7pm today to discuss my interests....

After work I will do my research on this company and see what i can propose to contribute....and see where it goes.

Tip: Treat everyone right and one of the people in your web will remember your class and recommend you for other opportunities. You never know who knows who.....

Either way, no pressure....
smh everyone knows you need to switch up your current situation, except you.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Was talkin to my uncle who's in his 60's, just got his shoulder repaired after his back went out and is trying to go back to work cuz his social security aint shyt.

He was tellin me to start my own business and dont wind up in his situation. Even his wife/my aunt was filing unemployment :to:

I gotta take this entrepreneur shyt to heart. I can't be a slave forever :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was talkin to my uncle who's in his 60's, just got his shoulder repaired after his back went out and is trying to go back to work cuz his social security aint shyt.

He was tellin me to start my own business and dont wind up in his situation. Even his wife/my aunt was filing unemployment :to:

I gotta take this entrepreneur shyt to heart. I can't be a slave forever :wow:
I feel you. At the very least buy some property and rent it out to folks. I want an office building.