Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
irritated as hell...did a visit to this gated community to this 2 bedroom place i was looking at...the shyt was beautiful..roomy as fukk...but one of the things that i was looking for was that it was fios ready..it mentioned it on the websites and i called the office and they told me it was possible to get the shyt..so i go there and they tell me that they can only get comcast there:stopitslime:...so they are going to call me back one they confirm that shyt to me..but it looks like this place is getting the :camby:..damn shame

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
im in Popeyes trying to make a playa decision on whether or not, i should get the spicy or the mild

and these old ass dudes front of me are actually arguing over food

:kpreallybreh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People do the most at weddings. Jumping the broom, pouring sand, getting baptised, dancers, all in one fukking evening.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Boyz II men " on bended knee " playing. got a little bit in my system. Yes i'm going through it :sadcam::sadbron:

Ich liebe das Mädchen

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
A zombie outbreak can be considered a bad game of tag :lupe:.

Seems like this is a rough period for my friends and myself. I will use this post to wish them inner peace and hope things go as best they can in their lives.