Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I'm fukking DONE doing laundry. fukk this corny ass archaic ass bullshyt. Gotta be a more time efficient way to do laundry and have the shyt folded without staining some shyt.

:mad:

I'm having a service pick my shyt up and return it cleaned and pressed from now the fukk ON. I'm too busy for this fukking shyt. I'm not happy that the few shirts I have are coming out permanently fukked up. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm fukking DONE doing laundry. fukk this corny ass archaic ass bullshyt. Gotta be a more time efficient way to do laundry and have the shyt folded without staining some shyt.

:mad:

I'm having a service pick my shyt up and return it cleaned and pressed from now the fukk ON. I'm too busy for this fukking shyt. I'm not happy that the few shirts I have are coming out permanently fukked up. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
So you're mad because you haven't properly learned how to do laundry? Do you even separate the colors?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So you're mad because you haven't properly learned how to do laundry? Do you even separate the colors?
Separating the colors didn't cause the problem. A few good shirts had that "stain" on em. The type of stain that looks like you spilled some water on the garment and is a blotchy darker color than the original.

Lesson learned. I just needed to fukk up bad for me to wake up. I gotta stop that shyt. Still :fire:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Separating the colors didn't cause the problem. A few good shirts had that "stain" on em. The type of stain that looks like you spilled some water on the garment and is a blotchy darker color than the original.

Lesson learned. I just needed to fukk up bad for me to wake up. I gotta stop that shyt. Still :fire:

It's the detergent... If you can, reduce the amount of detergent you use or dilute it with water before you put it in the machine...

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Is the coli going slow as ish for anyone else besides me? I'm starting to think it's the ads that are slowing it down... It's getting on my nerves and I am wondering what type of bounties do I have to put out in order for it to be off with the ads heads... :snoop:

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
My mom keeps asking why I haven't brought a girl over for her to meet, told her I don't want her thinking I'm a savage if I keep bringing different chicks around :laugh:

I got a job offer to work in ATL recently. Are there really that many fine women down there, or is that just a stand-zone for bragging rights like our Chicago Pizza or New York's Pita Breads? :ld:

I'm not considering moving solely for the women, I just always find it odd that whenever someone talks about Atlanta, they always bring up that theres a ton of bad women. It's like its some sort of phenomenon.

Is it like you get off the plane and its sensory overload? :lupe:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I got a job offer to work in ATL recently. Are there really that many fine women down there, or is that just a stand-zone for bragging rights like our Chicago Pizza or New York's Pita Breads? :ld:

I'm not considering moving solely for the women, I just always find it odd that whenever someone talks about Atlanta, they always bring up that theres a ton of bad women. It's like its some sort of phenomenon.

I'll give you the truth bro.. It's a bunch of bad women here, like a lot.....BUT, a lot of the bad women have a kid(s).. so keep that in mind. , It's a lot of well to do black people down here, black women have a lot of powerful positions here too :manny:,, welcome to the city my dude :salute:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Theres an exceptional amount of Black women down here and the fine ones flock here. For example, I met a bad chick from Bumfukk, Kentucky. I said "Damn I need to move to Bumfukk, Kentucky if they're like you!"

She was like "No I'm different thats why I left"

You gotta have something that stands out about yourself to :eat: here. shyt is switching up. It used to be every dude could move down here and win. Not anymore. Now nikkas like me are hoarding women so a lot of the fine ones are sharing the "exceptional" men. I'm fine with that.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'll give you the truth bro.. It's a bunch of bad women here, like a lot.....BUT, a lot of the bad women have a kid(s).. so keep that in mind. , It's a lot of well to do black people down here, black women have a lot of powerful positions here too :manny:,, welcome to the city my dude :salute:

:whoa: I didn't green light it yet, I'm entertaining the offer though.
But, the salary bump combined with the decrease in cost of living.:ohlawd:

As far as the kids, that don't sound too different from Chicago, because a lot of the good looking women have kids, because they look good, and even the busted ones have kids too.

Theres an exceptional amount of Black women down here and the fine ones flock here. For example, I met a bad chick from Bumfukk, Kentucky. I said "Damn I need to move to Bumfukk, Kentucky if they're like you!"

She was like "No I'm different thats why I left"

You gotta have something that stands out about yourself to :eat: here. shyt is switching up. It used to be every dude could move down here and win. Not anymore. Now nikkas like me are hoarding women so a lot of the fine ones are sharing the "exceptional" men. I'm fine with that.

I think that's the case everyhwere though, saw it coming up in my early 20's here.:ehh:

The fly dudes, whether white(Ryan Gosling looking dudes) or black(Dez Bryant type brutha's) would be running though like 10 women like water, and I'd have to bust my ass to get 5, just to work three of them, so when one flaked out I'd have a backup. :manny:

I remember I went out to a bar with my homies once right after I turned 21 years ago, and this dudes boy was giving him shyt about dogging women and dude was like "So? I'm hitting a bunch of women. I'm piping em so good, they could see me talk shyt about 'em in here and they'd still let me beat." Everybody's reaction, even the females, was a mix of :russ:and :wow:.

That let me know there was really levels to it, and all I can do is get my money up to try and get there.

I've got my degrees and make good money here, I just wanted to know about the ATL women myth, cause other than the alternative lifestyle(homosexual dudes) I don't hear much about it up here.:yeshrug:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
So you gon come down or not?

ATL phasin the lame nikkas out. You can't go to the club and pull hard then meet a chick for drinks later in the week and have a fukkin chevy nova.

Matter fact, you gotta pay to park most of the time so if you ain't earning you learning the hard way.