Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
It seems like every time an attractive young lady I follow on instagram or tumblr gets brought up on here, she deletes or makes her page private shortly after. You nikkas are really crazy.:lolbron:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nailed that interview. Got invited for a second interview this week. It's not exactly the job I wanted but they said I could move up quickly if I perform well.
I received the job offer right after the second interview, but they asked me if I could start that following Monday. Normally, that would be fine but this job is on the other side of the state so I would have had to move 180 miles away in 3 days, with no place to live, and I knew that would have been rough...

On the other hand, I didn't have anything else going on, so I accepted the offer right away :heh:

First week went pretty well :ehh:

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Not in a million years would I think (1) mistake would cost me my family, my trust and this point my sanity. I never used to forgive folks, but here I am after 2 yrs still asking to be forgiven, going out my way trying to amend the things I did wrong, only still to get shutdown looking like a fukking fool. Just lost a good girl who I was with for almost 1 1/2 yrs just because I cannot commit to her because I'm still stuck in my previous relationship emotionally. I love my kids too much to give up. They're getting older and my oldest son asking me questions already. And I have no real answers. Be good to your woman fellas....real shyt.