Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Its funny how things work. My budget was super tight this month, I didn't have ANY money...like none but i wasn't doing any tripping i was just going to chill at home for the next two weeks.

I did a flyer for this rink just because i was asked and the woman was like "ok ill give you the money friday". Never discussed any payment for it so that was a good look

Then out the blue my homegirl texts me like "i need you to make me some cookies, text me the price".

I let my brothers gf get some old clothes for her daughter and she said she would give me money for them on friday as well.

Another woman asked me to do a flyer and business card and she was like "let me know the price".

Just out the blue. Not alot of money but enough to just do a little something. :blessed:

:salute:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Rafa fukking with my emotions this morning, just barely scraping through this set- I need you to be great nikka!

And idk who's worse, male or female sports fans. My homegirl stays posting shyt supposedly calling out (only) female bandwagon fans like "you're making us 'real' fans look bad"

I didn't take offense personally as it doesn't apply but it's aggy as hell. I gently reminded her that my seasonally interested ass can dust her ass on a track, and several courts if and when I so choose.:ufdup: Now Runandtelldat, fugg yo stats:sas1:

Edit: she still my baby though, my 2nd tier hip hop BFF

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jhene aiko looks like the old vietnamese woman i used to buy chips n soda from when i was in high school :camby: and she's built like a little kid
don't see what the big deal is with this bird

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
To I'm at tin lizzys right now with a chick in my building and I see my ex and her mom here :dead:
So I go up to the mom and the ex and give them a hug, the mom is like "you look so good, how are you?", my ex than says "yeah you do, make sure you call me once you done with your little girlfriend" :dead: no shame.

Inglewood

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Black_White_Furby_whit_brown_eyes.jpg

:lupe:Furbys used to creep me out

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So I go up to the mom and the ex and give them a hug, the mom is like "you look so good, how are you?", my ex than says "yeah you do, make sure you call me once you done with your little girlfriend" :dead: no shame.
:wow:this nikka right chea