Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
moreso, back when you hung out in tc. most ppl werent lurking about to gain info into others private lives and insecurities
Don't you dare forget about Detective Jack Splatter :ufdup:

He hated me :laff: dude was threatening to hack, expose and then murder me on a fairly consistent basis.

lmaooo yup...it's been a loonnngggg time since my last entry. I kinda wanna go back and read it to see how angry and extra I was at the time. Hilarious.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't you dare forget about Detective Jack Splatter :ufdup:

He hated me :laff: dude was threatening to hack, expose and then murder me on a fairly consistent basis.

lmaooo yup...it's been a loonnngggg time since my last entry. I kinda wanna go back and read it to see how angry and extra I was at the time. Hilarious.
yea, thats why i had to say "most" :dead:

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Yo, I'm so calm now that I'm old. I realized I'm fukked up and I'm have to be my own parent. My mom was dope. She has her issues like most parents, but she did her best.

It's not her fault I am the way I am. It's not my fault either. But, it's important for people like me to realize we have a lot of issues that will sink our ship if we don't address them.

It's hard to admit that everything isn't okay and that I need help. I'm glad I did because I've grown a lot in two years.

I'm way behind schedule, but fukk it, I ain't racing anyone anymore. If somebody wants to insult me for where I'm at in life I'll laugh because they don't know where I came from. Which is nothing.

I'm motivated to make something out of myself like I'm 17 again. I'm close too I can feel it. I gotta buckle down and do this school shyt. It scares me because every me I get this close to a goal something happens.

It's almost too good to be true. I feel like I don't deserve it. I've always felt like I don't deserve to be happy or to win. I remember being a child and accepting I don't deserve to be happy or even be alive.

I'll always feel like trash. I can't help it. It's how I've been treated so I accept I'm trash before people remind me I'm trash. I guess it's a defense mechanism.

Shout out to all my trash fam, we out here.