Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Prynce

Daps
I like being a square who doesn't do anything other than browse the coli and play video games

But my friends been taking me out every weekend now and taking me to the gym. It's starting to force me to be more social and outgoing. I actually talk to people and mingle like a normal nikka :dead:

I'm even excited to go to events in the city and i'm planing to go to parades :dead:

Skrip clubs and hookah lounges and bars :wow:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I like being a square who doesn't do anything other than browse the coli and play video games

But my friends been taking me out every weekend now and taking me to the gym. It's starting to force me to be more social and outgoing. I actually talk to people and mingle like a normal nikka :dead:

I'm even excited to go to events in the city and i'm planing to go to parades :dead:

Skrip clubs and hookah lounges and bars :wow:
The hookah lounge here closed down over a year ago after a crazy ass shootout happened at the club next door to it so all we have now for a "hookah lounge" is a janky ass strip club that is part of an alleyway real rap :dead:.

Them nikkas don't even have clips for the hookah...talm bout using disinfectant wipes :scust:

*never toked there and never will.

There's fukkery at that spot though and the drinks are cheap :heh:.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
your stable is spilling over in the streets snd you're mad at me? :skip: calm down

Shut your stupid ass up tramp!
You know that is not my hubby. You were trying to be funny.
fukk up you dirty room having ass WHORE.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
your stable is spilling over in the streets snd you're mad at me? :skip: calm down

I'm not involved in the bold and I don't want and I'm not trying to be apart of her "stable". I just thought it was a slight shot.

Last edited:

Prynce

Daps
The hookah lounge here closed down over a year ago after a crazy ass shootout happened at the club next door to it so all we have now for a "hookah lounge" is a janky ass strip club that is part of an alleyway real rap :dead:.

Them nikkas don't even have clips for the hookah...talm bout using disinfectant wipes :scust:

*never toked there and never will.

There's fukkery at that spot though and the drinks are cheap :heh:.
The only problem here is that they're too many options. Can't really get to know people and become a regular cause you can hit a different spot each night