Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
The dudes who killed my homie back in 2014 beat the case and ain't getting charged with anything. I'm at a loss for words :gucci:

How this shyt possible?:gucci:
blame the system

Wouldnt be wrong to enact some street justice tho

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:picard: this is why I stay to myself. Even in real life mofos be ready to air you out the moment y'all have issues.

My closest relatives can only get a summary of what's going on with me :dead: they don't need to know me that well.
You keep it short with them? I see you

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The only problem here is that they're too many options. Can't really get to know people and become a regular cause you can hit a different spot each night
That is true...even though our clubs really aren't all that (its Carnival season though and its about to be lit) I do have that rapport built up at different spots that makes the experience better.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse @Prynce

hookah is fun. I dont know why people shyt on tobacco and nicotine so much. Cigarettes are where the issue starts. Full of additives and too readily available:hhh:

A hookah bar twice a month wont hurt you too much imo

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@iBrowse @Prynce

hookah is fun. I dont know why people shyt on tobacco and nicotine so much. Cigarettes are where the issue starts. Full of additives and too readily available:hhh:

A hookah bar twice a month wont hurt you too much imo
Yeah I had a brief checkup back in January and the doctor asked me whether or not I smoke and when I said yes, he asked how often and then I mentioned hookah a few times a year and he just started laughing on some ":mjlol: you good b". Ha.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:picard: this is why I stay to myself. Even in real life mofos be ready to air you out the moment y'all have issues.

My closest relatives can only get a summary of what's going on with me :dead: they don't need to know me that well.
moreso, back when you hung out in tc. most ppl werent lurking about to gain info into others private lives and insecurities