Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Giselle

Daps
I'm appreciative of slim thick and petite jawns too so I can't relate. I like a nice body just as much as the next guy, but that alone isn't enough to cheat.

Dudes being a slave to p*ssy and not mentally strong enough to fight off a temporary compulsive urge, is usually a primary reason guys cheat with a random thot. The thrill of a meaningless chase, takes over their minds.

Plus girls with big butts and pretty build-a-body IG thots get cheated on everyday as well(and some are sharing their man with some regular everyday chick who can roll a blunt and down to 'chill with the homies') so no particular body type is safe from a habitual cheater, especially one with options.

A woman's looks can't save her from that type of guy no matter what, that's why is best to get to know him, his history, his mindset and lifestyle. Only certain types of guys are willing to be faithful and desire monogamy instead of the gaudy polyamorous lifestyle.

When is your birthday?
I'm honestly unbothered by all of this lol

lol, Me too. Idk why I was tagged.
:snoop: well at least he said something positive about you.

He also tagged Giselle into it like they are pals despite Giselle dragging him in the past and clowning him. Just found that really weird. She even took it to lsa. She hated him.
:mjlol:

As I have said many times, I didn't take anything to lsa. Lsa does not know that I am on here, and I wouldn't tell them either. A troll made that thread to start drama. Also, I do not/have never hated anyone, especially not a stranger on the internet. I have found people to be annoying though, not hate.

Why do you keep mentioning me without @ ing me? Doesn't make sense.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@Token I don'r know why but imagining someone typing out their frustrations has me dying. Hitting the keys extra hard and shyt out of anger :mjlol:
Like this
A6JzK_s-200x150.gif

Hitting the backspace hard when shyt comes out wrong looking like this
giphy.gif