Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Critical Distance

Guardian Angel
Supporter
Daps
Instead of crying about a post that hit the bullseye, they need to be turning those weaknesses into strengths.

yeah, tbh. this isn't the first or last time yusuke is gonna do something like this. and everyone will be chopping it up with him next week like nothing happened anyway.:manny:

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
If you want to share sensitive things about yourself that can potentially be used against you then its a risk you are taking. I really don't get what's complicated about it :heh:

Plus it isn't like yusoup hasn't been doing shyt like this lmfao.

i'm just trying to figure out how are we still victim blaming when we should be going at the people who are doing fukked up shyt like this in the first place :heh:, that's what dosen't make sense to me. That's like a breh you been rocking with for mad long, grew up with and such, turns on you out of nowhere and start putting your shyt on blast and it's your fault and not his for being that way

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
You're not mad at me you're mad at yourself.

In fact, if you told yourself to shut up and get out of this thread you wouldn't even be in this predicament lol.
As Kant said, YOU too can get read. You've posted pics and shared personal stories just like a couple minutes ago.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yeah, tbh. this isn't the first or last time yusuke is gonna do something like this. and everyone will be chopping it up with him next week like nothing happened anyway.:manny:

nikkas be in that TC doing the same routine over and over but want to pretend there isn't truth in what he said.

Even if he said it directly to them, instead of subliminals, they still wouldn't do shyt. In person or online :mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
i'm just trying to figure out how are we still victim blaming when we should be going at the people who are doing fukked up shyt like this in the first place :heh:, that's what dosen't make sense to me. That's like a breh you been rocking with for mad long, grew up with and such, turns on you out of nowhere and start putting your shyt on blast and it's your fault and not his for being that way
Lmao I said my piece fam. I'm :popcorn: mode.