Essential The Locker Room's Random Thoughts

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
nikkas be in that TC doing the same routine over and over but want to pretend there isn't truth in what he said.

Even if he said it directly to them, instead of subliminals, they still wouldn't do shyt. In person or online :mjlol:
:rudy:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
As Kant said, YOU too can get read. You've posted pics and shared personal stories just like a couple minutes ago.
I suggest you do that then lmfao.

Go make a Tumblr post or whatever if that'll make you feel better. I don't hide like you :mjlol:.

nikka acting like ME too being read means anything to me.

Go at your mans Yusuke for telling you about yourself and get off my dikk.

This the same person in my rep begging me to stop ignoring them :heh:.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This the same person in my rep begging me to stop ignoring them :heh:.
I know damn well you ain't referring to me because the last time I repped you in that matter was LAST YEAR because you caught an attitude. Me and you don't talk. You don't know know anything about me. Shut your rotten ARIES trash ass up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

@Yusuke sitting back like

zMy27uq.gif

Cat Lady ☆

Feral
Daps
Weirdly enough yesterday night I had a dream where Yusuke was being exposed and I was somehow dragged into this. sigh :snoop:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I know damn well you ain't referring to me because the last time I repped you in that matter was LAST YEAR because you caught an attitude. Me and you don't talk. You don't know know anything about me. Shut your rotten ARIES trash ass up.
It could have been in the year 3 B.C. it is just as funny now as it was then.

I may not know you but I know what you post and I know what Yusuke said got you in your feelings though so I DO know that you should probably go have a coke and a smile or something.

Oh no, you dissed my fukking astrological sign what am I to do :dead: :laff:.